Create Account

S47 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2019, 08:26 PM by Flareon.)

Hello rookies and recreates! We here at the Halifax Raiders faced an unfortunate early exit in the S46 play-offs, but with not much of the roster being called up to the big league, we still have an extremely solid chance of a deep run in Season 47. All we need to solidify this is a couple of decent picks in the draft, maybe you could be the rookie that helps us to a Four Star Cup!

1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly? 

2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team?

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? The max is 4 seasons. 

4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? Alberta fans need not apply

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights?

Code:
[b]1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly? [/b]

[b]2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team?[/b]

[b]3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? The max is 4 seasons. [/b]

[b]4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? [s]Alberta fans need not apply[/s][/b]

[b]5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights?[/b]

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly?

Is there a thing that someone is too active in discord? Than that's me

2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team?

yes. Team comes first, doesn't it?

3 I guess is for sure and then 4th one will depend on where I will be drafted in shl. If the team is in rebuild mode then will try to help them after that 3rd one, if they are contenders at that point why not to have a 4th season in juniors?

Caps and Backstrom, that's why playmaker.

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights? How close of having WADA tests are we?

[Image: Kerr.png]
Armada Panthers
"Nobody cared who I was until I put on this jersey..."

Yes and everyday

Depends how flexible

Until my pro team calls me up. Ill let the higher powers decide that, im very loosey goosey

4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? Alberta fans need not apply
Boston Bruins (duhhh) and David Krejci

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights?
F**KING RIGHT

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly? All the time unless im working or sleeping

2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team? Yes

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? The max is 4 seasons.  2/3 most likely 3

4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? Alberta fans need not apply Golden Knights and Marc-André Fleury

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights? Ill chill but probably not Coke. We will see

[Image: TB.jpg]
[Image: Skree.gif]

I use discord daily. Active locker rooms are a must in my opinion.

For sure

As a goalie I know it'll be tough to make the jump. I'm probably looking at 3 years I'd say. Maybe even 4 depending on who's in front of me SHL wise.

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES baby. Been a life long fan. Probably Tarasenko but it's quickly becoming ROR this season.

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights?
I know all the hot spots in Haliax! The Dome, etc. Let's go!! (drugs are bad kids) My player would survive. I would not.

Yes. Constantly.

Slightly, sure. Not going to become a hard checking forward tho

1-2 seasons

Blues - Colton Parayko

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights?
Sounds like my current lifestyle

1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly? Yes and sometimes daily

2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team? nope, been a scorer and no going defense

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? The max is 4 seasons. 1

4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? Alberta fans need not apply Wings, Hasek/Mantha

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights? I am that night.

04-11-2019, 09:11 PM1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room\s in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly? Only always. Wrote: 2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team? Yessir, although I feel like being a faceoff oriented pass-first center may already be filling a void since I'm guessing most people prefer to be scoring threats.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? The max is 4 seasons. Not overly familiar or experienced with the league so I'm not entirely sure, but 3-4 doesn't seem unrealistic.

4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? Alberta fans need not apply > Nashville Predators and Filip Forsberg, although after Nashville's recent acquisition of BIG BOY BRIAN BOYLE I am quite fond of that large fella!!

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights? Gordon doesn't shy away from a good challenge or a substance fueled evening out either!

I have it, and can use it as necessary

I'm a 2 way center with a scoring touch.  Not looking to change from that.

Want to make the show as soon as I can.

Devils, Kyle Palmieri

My player is more into playing the right way, getting pucks deep, and helping the team win than partying.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 01:24 AM by Rublic.)

I am on Discord every day! I might not be the most talkative on it but I definitely contribute!

I will always put the team first. Hockey is a team game and while individual accolades are awesome its the championships I have my eye on!

Minimum 3 seasons... maybe 4 depending on the needs of the SHL team that drafts me. Having been a SMJHL GM before I understand the importance of send downs and the difficulties of building a strong team to compete every year.

Toronto Maple Leafs
I love Marner

other favourite: Leo Komarov

As someone who owns a Bar I would have all the industry connections. Can pour a mean drink and probably drink most people under the table. As long as you folks are fine with me going on and on about whiskey and cocktails I think we will get along swimmingly!

I love me some Discord. I use it every day.

I am sort of an offensive minded player, so I'm not sure how much my build allows me to chance lol.

As long as I can probably.

Favorite team is the Ottawa Senators, love me some Brady Tkachuk.

I have been preparing myself for my whole life.

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Every second of every day

Help me help you

All 4 of them

Matty Barzal, NY Islanders

Ya u

[Image: Ozolins1.png]

Raptors  Mikelis Ozoliņš - D - Colorado Raptors Latvia

Yes, daily.

Depends, I kinda know what I want and how to do it. But meeting short term needs is def on the table.

2-3

Boston Bruins. Patrice Bergeron.

Yes

[Image: horvat3.png]

Honestly, I haven't used Discord a lot in the past, but I don't mind using it

Yes. We win as a team, so I have to play as a team

I plan to stay as long as I can, so 3 or 4. I want to develop for as long as possible to be ready for the SHL.

Habs, my favourite player is Shea Weber. Or KK, can't choose.

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights? Not every night, but every once in a while, a little partying can't hurt, right?

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

I used to be in the Raiders discord than I got kicked out.

Depends on what the needs are.

As long as my SHL team needs me down

Senators. Chabot or Brady

Uh duh

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]