Create Account

Mike Izzy 4/07
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 08:46 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

This is cookies Hall of hame ceremony.. please add this to my list. Cool

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2019, 02:34 PM by chetib.)

Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 5/6
Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 5/5
Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 2/4
Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 3/3
 Scale out of 18

15 = 2.5M
 +500k Bonus
Total 3M

Another well done tribute video. I really liked your cuts all the way through this video. The wipes with the blossoms worked really well I though and played well with the pacing and the music. I liked the film reels on the side of the game play again, I would have liked to see perhaps a little difference to the overall colours of the video to give it a bit of a historical look beyond the film reels and I might have liked to seen some of the shots slowed down a little to match the pacing of the music. Your shots of crowds clapping and cheering were really good I might have just liked a little background sound to go along with it but nothing. While I really liked your choice of music for this one  I unfortunately docked you points for the audio due to the fact your music stops part way through and then starts again. I know music editing can be super challenging, but with the music just stopping it makes for an awkward moment.

@Mike Izzy

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights