Create Account

S47 Whalers Interested Prospects

[Image: 8RqFk1n.png]

With the draft coming up ahead, we'd like to get to know you a little better to see if you're a good fit for us and the Whalers family. Write down some answers, and then I'll get out of your hair, thanks!

------------------------------------------------

Player Name:

Player Position:

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Player Name: Joe Kerr

Player Position: Winger

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): I'd say 3.57, it could be a bit higher when season starts. planning to throw a article or podcast here and there.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):No, I don't, but maybe I should get it.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaker winger. something like Backstrom from Caps

Do you know anyone on the site?: Might be have heard couple usernames here and there

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: caps. Where is my bandwagoon fan badge?

[Image: Kerr.png]
Armada Panthers
"Nobody cared who I was until I put on this jersey..."
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 04:17 PM by Bruins10.)

Player Name: Kaspars CLaude

Player Position: Defenseman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yuppppp

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A Hall-of-Famer

Do you know anyone on the site?: a couple people here and there

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Sure thing

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Read my Profile name please....but Bruins

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): 20-25 years old, I will be returning back to school in about 3 weeks and i am super excited to start my new program. Also, I am heavily interested in playing hockey in beer leagues or pickup and train about 5-6 times a week now that I have the time. Will probably drop down to 3-4 once i go back to school

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Player Name: Travis "Tig" Bitties

Player Position: Left Winger

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4.3 because of 12 hour nights

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: An all rounder with some good snipes.

Do you know anyone on the site?:  Ace brought me into it, and I met the Kelowna players during playoffs.  Quite a few others spread around the site too.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Absolutely

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Golden Knights,  I got into hockey last year at the same time so i started following them.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):  Im 19 and work 12 hour nights at a factory in the US.

[Image: TB.jpg]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Player Name: Kasperi Braulin

Player Position: G

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I'm not, just the main one.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Stud goalie

Do you know anyone on the site?: @

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yeah

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Blues!

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): 26, military, have a two month old daughter, lots of fun stuff

Player Name: Tah Puhcheese

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Pure scorer

Do you know anyone on the site?: Here and there, yeah

Who is your favorite NHL team?: STL

Player Name: in sig

Player Position: D

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): over 9000

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): no and don't wanna be

What sort of player are you looking to build?: defense

Do you know anyone on the site?: all 2 of them, the rest are robots

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: sure

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Wings

Player Name:  

Mika Kandinsky

Player Position:

Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

3-4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

I have a discord and I joined the room which I believe is for Rookies.

2 way scoring center

Nope

Sure

Devils

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you 

I work full time, play guitar, photography, rocket league.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

Player Name: Calogero Crudelli

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5 easy

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): U can't miss me in there

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Someone who puts the puck in the net

Do you know anyone on the site?: Multiple people

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Ottawa Senators

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): 21, student in university, working for a company that data to NHL teams.

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Player Name: Mikelis Ozolins

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Offensive D

Do you know anyone on the site?: I do

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Very comfortable

Who is your favorite NHL team?: NY Islanders

[Image: Ozolins1.png]

Raptors  Mikelis Ozoliņš - D - Colorado Raptors Latvia

Player Name: Oliver Cleary

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Enough

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two-way D

Do you know anyone on the site?: Many

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yeah

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Senators

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):
I'm 25 and I'm an old man

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 05:12 AM by Rublic.)

Player Name:
Atlas Rush Updates
Player Position:
Right Wing

i dont have a link
power forward
many people been on and off since season 4
yup
Leafs

I create cocktails

Player Name: Simon LeBlanc

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Between 3 and 4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yep

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Defensive defenseman

Do you know anyone on the site?: No not really

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Sure

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Habs

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Player Name: Jaakko Jarvinen

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes! Very helpful.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Shutdown Defenseman

Do you know anyone on the site?: Shutdown

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes! I use regularly.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: New Jersey Devils and Carolina Hurricanes

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):

I'm in my twenties, work a 9-5 desk job. I like going to the gym, playing video games (League of Legends right now) and hanging out with my dogs!

Player Name: Nick Connolly

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4/5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A play maker with a focus on assisting teammates. 

Do you know anyone on the site?: Clintafernious

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Very.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: NJ Devils

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): 26 working full time managing wealth in the stock market. I'm big into fitness, gaming, and being active!

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland