Create Account

S47 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019, 05:19 PM by hhh81.)

[Image: jYLSkDI.png]

Hello and thank you for considering the Colorado Raptors for your junior hockey experience! Coming off a challenging S46 season, we're excited to retool and prepare to compete next season! We're just one season removed from back to back deep runs in the Four Star Cup playoffs, winning a total of 16 playoff games in S44 and S45!

If you don’t mind, please answer a few questions that will help you and us determine whether you would be a good fit for the Raptors!

Quote:
  1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that?
  3. What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues?
  4. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs?
  5. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
  7. How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar?
  8. Is there anything else you’d like us to know?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
Yes, I have discord and I am there plenty of time.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that?
6-7 right now, but might go higher during season and no I don't have anything coming up in closest future that can be in my way from potential shl greatness
What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues?
My sim league experience is way to big to remember all of it and count it down here. Was a GM, bank manager, AST voting committee representative, IIHF commish might be something else but can't remember
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs?
Would love to have someone like NIck Backstrom and to prove that I am ok with changes one of my players started as center, than was a winger but ended a career as a dman
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
yes, offcorse
How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar?
All of them? And some 7 year olds as well
Is there anything else you’d like us to know?
Did you like my application?

[Image: Kerr.png]
Armada Panthers
"Nobody cared who I was until I put on this jersey..."

Not sure if its only me but the coding on your post is screwing everything up. I try and add a new line and it skips a couple questions. I write and it goes somewhere else. I might be the only guy having problems thooo

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
Yes I have discord

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that?
I will be returning to school but that shouldnt get in the way of my activity levels

What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues?
Ive participated in many different GM leagues and used to have a player in the SHL aswell as the VHL. In the VHL, I was a GM and also the co-commish of the Juniors

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs?
I will be going for a Two Way Defenseman

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
I know of people because I have communicated briefly with them (wow why did i write so proper there)

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Sure thing

During WW2, the Oscars' statuettes were made of painted plaster due to a metal shortage.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

04-11-2019, 11:21 AMBruins10 Wrote: Not sure if its only me but the coding on your post is screwing everything up. I try and add a new line and it skips a couple questions. I write and it goes somewhere else. I might be the only guy having problems thooo
Should be fixed now! Sorry about that!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? I'm online now Smile
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that? 8, and no. I work sleep and play on my pc
  3. What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues? no real experience. Madden 07 my player?
  4. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs? A sniper with a good balance of assists
  5. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) no
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? absolutely
  7. How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar? 2.68
  8. Is there anything else you’d like us to know? I like to eat food. Solve Rubik's cubes for fun too.

[Image: TB.jpg]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Yes I have it

I'm a solid 8-8.5 for sure.

Lots of hockey sims, I'm in baseball as well. I was team captain in VHLM lol

A goalie who's tops in the league and yeah I'd change my build if someone had advice.

Nope, I was on the team for a brief stint with my last player, good bunch.

Fire away

1. Any more and it's unfair for me.

Nope!

I've got it

Like 5. I'll update pre much every week, but not gonna be doing every PT

Held a couple jobs in the first season of the NSHL and currently hold a few in the VHL. Also active in the SBA and EFL

Pure scorer. I'm banking some rn in case my GM wants something specific

Don't know your roster but I've never really had problems with anyone

Only if you need to

Like 18

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that? 8, idk not a psychic

What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues? here and nope, no friends ever hate everyone here except gorlab and he ain't here

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs? defense and no

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) idk, didn't look

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? sure

How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar? at least 0

Is there anything else you’d like us to know? i am me

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that?

3. What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues?

4. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs?

5. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)

6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?

1. I have it and can use it.
  2. 3-6
  3. Never done a sim league before
  4. I'm a 2 way center with a nose for the net.
  5. Don't know anyone
  6. sure
  7. All the 6 year olds.
  8. I'm new to this, but looking to give it a try.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

I use it every day and I'm active so that sounds great.

10, i might go on a few trips in the summer but I would still check my phone.

I've seen it all and done it all, and had multiple jobs yes.

Trying to build an offensive minded winger, not sure how much of it I can change really lol

Nah

Slide in my DMs no problem

All of them.

Hey

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? I do
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that? 7. Nah I'll be fine.
What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues? GMed here a season. been apart of GM sims and such.
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs? Offensive Dman. I'm here to help.
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) I like everyone
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? You know where to find me
How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar? Depends if they all come at once or individually
Is there anything else you’d like us to know? Ya u

[Image: Ozolins1.png]

Raptors  Mikelis Ozoliņš - D - Colorado Raptors Latvia

Use it the most. So yes.
Player is CSFL. (Idk if that would count though) That's it.
A player that can help the team and idk yet. Yes but, may be less experienced.
No
Yes
10-20
Nope

I have it.

Enough. Nothing unforeseen

SHL legend. I've been GM before.

Two-way defensemen that contributes on both ends. Maybe

I have no idea who is even active anymore.

Yeah sure

Pass

Nah

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

I have Discord and use it very often, this would be preferred.

10 on the basis that I plan to maximize every TPE opportunity available, increase my 32M bank account to 75k by end of my rookie SMJHL season. I've done this shit before my lord.

SHL from Season 1, first ever draft pick (that's just a cool fact to say), 3x first overall SHL pick. I have been in the League Office of the SHL for several seasons, General Manager of the most winning season in Calgary franchise history S10: 41-7-2. Lets just say I've been around the block a time or two.

I have a clear direction of my progression and hopefully maximizing my TPE usage at all levels of play. There is something to be said about a good build at lower TPE.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, much of this league is new to me in terms of members.

I encourage it for any team interested in my service. Wink

I'm a chill dude just looking to get back rooted into this community that I have cherished for over a decade IRL. I appreciate your time and interest in me.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? yarp
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that? 8 going to italy for 3 weeks 8
What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues? Gm leagues and SHL. Was Firebirds/Force GM for 9 seasons
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs? Powerforward. yarp
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? sure
How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar? none i would train them to aquire more klondike bars for me
Is there anything else you’d like us to know? narp