Create Account

S47 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that? 8, nothing I can think of

3. What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues? First sim league

4. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs? Right now I am looking to build a shutdown defenseman. I'm willing to change as long as I can stay as a defenseman.

5. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) No one that I know yet.

6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Yeah, definitely!

7. How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar? What number is greater than infinity? That's the number.

8. Is there anything else you’d like us to know? Looking for an active team that engages in good conversation.

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes, active everyday.

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that? 7/8. Nope!

3. What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues? None.

4. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs? Play maker focusing on assisting teammates. Yes!

5. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) No

6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Sure!

7. How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar? 1000. I don't even like Klondike bars but I just want to fight 6 year olds.

8. Is there anything else you’d like us to know? I'm willing to do whatever it takes to help the team win, be it positional changes or stat re-distributions. 

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 06:45 PM by Darkened_Rose_16.)

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
    Yes I have a Discord, I am on it daily.
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that?
    I plan to be pretty active. My fiance (Obsidian311) and I do this together.
  3. What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues?
    I have no experience other than watching.
  4. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs?
    For the kinda of build, think Mike Izzy. A very defensively responsible scorer.
  5. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
    I don't know anyone on this team. 
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    Absolutely.
  7. How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar?
    Seeing as I have younger children irl... I am willing to fight for a Klondike bar. I am a woman. It is chocolate and ice cream. Mine. 
  8. Is there anything else you’d like us to know?
    I do pre-game yoga in the locker room before every game...   

[Image: Tadisko.png]

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
Yes i do

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that?

What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues?
This one and i have had a job in the past

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs?
a good goalie

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
No

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Yes

How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar?
As many as it takes, i want that Klondike bar, i dont give a shit about your kids

Is there anything else you’d like us to know?
Negative

[Image: nasty.png]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
    I have Discord
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that?
    Around 8. I have a job, so my activity is affected by my working hours.
  3. What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues?
    I have never been a part of sim leagues.
  4. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs?
    A playmaker with good skating and soft hands. I am willing to change the build.
  5. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
    I'm new, so I don't know anyone here.
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    Sure, you can PM me.
    None because 6-year-olds know no mercy.
    Nothing comes to mind.

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?

Yes, I prefer a team that has heavy activity to motivate the team. I have discord and would love to get involved.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that?
10. Left my second job and expect to have lots more free time.

What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues?
On a bad streak of letting three players rot to inactivity. I want to succeed this time but understand if there is doubt about me.

Former SMJHL GM (championship winning in S7? 8?), SHL GM, SMJHL Commish, SHL Head Office, various other staff roles and other leagues as well.

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs?
I won't lie, I have an ego. I want to be on the scoreboard and have my player talked about. While I think I know how to build this player, I am open to suggestions.

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
No preference to anyone because I have been away for so long. Any past disputes are dead now I assume... if there are any?

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Yeah

0. What the fuck?

Nothing coming to mind. I've been on Colorado and blew it twice now, third time is the charm. Smile)

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that? 5
What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues? SHL
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs? OFD
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) No
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Sure
How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar? I don't know
Is there anything else you’d like us to know? No

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

-Yes, I have Discord and and use it reasonably often.
-I would say a 7 or 8. I want to try and participate often because I want my player to reach the height of his potential, but exam period is rolling around soon at school. Around the middle of May I should be a 9 or 10 for activity.
-I do not have past experience in the league. It seems I had created my account initially in 2016, but forgot about it's existence until a few days ago!
-I want to build myself into a blueliner that is more offensively oriented, while not also being a liability at the back. I envision being a smooth passer and skater with good instincts for the game.
-I do not know anyone on the current roster!
-Absolutely!
-As many as it takes, assuming none of them are seriously injured in the process. Love those bars...
- It would be an honour to be drafted by Colorado, and I will give my all to them, or whomever else drafts me!

1) We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes, I'm very active
2) On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that? 8-10, lots a free time coming up and I enjoyed the hell out of my first season in a different sim league recently
3) What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues? First season in VHL I'm currently competing for a cup in my first season.
4) What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs? I'm open to changing, I'm looking at a pass first, playmaking faceoff dominant center.
5) Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) Don't really know anyone in the league and I'm pretty easy going.
6) Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Yes fire away.
7) How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar? Do I get to eat the Klondike bar whilest I beat off little children, then if so as long as the Klondike bars are coming keep the kids coming too.
8) Is there anything else you’d like us to know? I'm ready to take some names and kick some asses!

Yes I do

Somewhere between 7 and 8, considering I am still in school

I have no past experience with sim leagues

I'm going for a defensive defenseman, but I would mind having to change for the team

No

Sure

2, 3 if I'm hungry

Last question was a joke, I would fight 3 even if I wasn't hungry

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Quote:
Just downloaded it today to use for this.

1. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming circumstances that you can foresee affecting that?
I’d say around a 7.

1. What past experience, if any, do you have with other sim leagues? Have you held any leadership roles/jobs in those leagues?
 No past experience, this is my first go.

1. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Are you open to changing your build to suit team needs?
Offensive defenseman. Always willing to do the best for the team.

1. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
Nope.

1. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
For sure.

1. How many 6-year-olds are you willing to fight for a Klondike Bar?

1. Is there anything else you’d like us to know?
I don’t even like Klondike bars, just like the idea of fighting six year olds.

I'm on discord (nubbed#6969)

Probably 8ish

No other sim league experience

Building a fast skating sniper. You can help by ghost writing articles for me when I have writers block  Tongue . I'm always open to helping the team

Nope

Yeah, PM me here or on discord

I'll say what everyone is too afraid to say: Klondike bars are overrated.

Please draft me.

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]

I'm lurking on Discord 24/7
    Probably between 7-9
    None whatsoever, my first time with this sort of thing.
    A dependable two-way forward in both zones also being able to play both special teams. To a certain extent, but not a whole-scale change of my player's build. Also depends on the team's contender status.
    I don't really know anyone in the league in all honesty
    Sure thing if that helps my chances of getting drafted earlier
    As much as Anakin Skywalker did to those younglings. (jk)
    I would probably move on from the juniors when I have a guaranteed roster spot in the SHL, hopefully as soon as I can

Bryan Lee - Centre - Two-Way Forward [S48]