Create Account

S47 Montreal Interested Prospects

1 -Player name and position.
Bo Kane - Centre (open to playing wing if needed)

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?
Sniping it.

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?
No.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
Yes.

5-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

6- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yes.

7- What do you do in your spare time besides simulation hockey? What type of music do you like? Just some stuff so we can get to know the person behind the player.
If I'm not working I'm with friends or playing video games (GTA or CSGO generally). I'm into rap music.