Create Account

S47 Montreal Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 04:46 AM by Rublic.)

1 -Player name and position.
Atlas Rush - Right Wing Updates
2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?
I am Shoot First through and Through.
3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?
Been on and off since season 4
4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
Yarp
5-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
6- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
yarp
7- What do you do in your spare time besides simulation hockey? What type of music do you like? Just some stuff so we can get to know the person behind the player.
Create cocktails/ video games/ board games

1 -Player name and position. Nick Connolly

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf? Hit the open man.

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league? Yes, I am. I'm not really sure but fun and laughs are definitely the goal.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money? Yup!

5-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day) 4/5

6- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes

7- What do you do in your spare time besides simulation hockey? What type of music do you like? Just some stuff so we can get to know the person behind the player. I like focusing on my fitness and gaming. Ignorant, misogynistic rap. 

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

Jaakko Järvinen - defenseman

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?

Pass open Far Side!

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?

I am brand new. Expecting a fun way to talk with other hockey lovers.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?

I think I have a good grasp of it, going well so far.

5-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

6- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

Yeah 100%, I use discord daily

7- What do you do in your spare time besides simulation hockey? What type of music do you like? Just some stuff so we can get to know the person behind the player.

I like going to the gym, hanging out with my dogs, and watching hockey. I like metalcore, retrowave, indie, and a little bit of everything else!

Biz Nasty-- G

If im at the top of the circle in the O-zone... bench me... im a goalie

Negative

Yes sir

yes

Real hockey, work, golf

[Image: nasty.png]

Heikki Jaakola LW.

Pass it if I can find the lane.

I'm new. Only expectation is just having fun building my player and helping my team.

Yeah, I've read a guide for new players.

Yes.

I play video games and try to learn playing keyboard/piano.

RW - Freddie Sweeney

I score the goal, man

40 seasons in SHL yikers bud

Yes but could use a refresher

Yes. ToastCharger#1004

Work, video games. Pop music. Pro wrestling fanatic.

bring back Impact you monsters

Satoshi Zizagooney - D

I do everything

No

Yes

Yes

I do homework

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

-Gabriel Johnson, a right-handed offensive defenceman.

-I make the pass. Passing is one of my strengths as an offensive d-man and although I plan on improving my shot, I will be primarily in a pass-first mindset.

-Despite my account being old, this is my first SHL experience, and I expect the league to be a fun and interactive experience that will not be too time-consuming.

-I am still learning the process, but I am beginning to get a good grasp on how it works.

-Absolutely. I am happy to use discord to consistently communicate with the team if need be.

I play soccer during the summer and winter, and is something I enjoy very much. For music I mostly listen to the newest big hits when they come out, mostly rap songs. My favourite album at the moment is Voice Memos by Quadeca. I'm also a Montrealer since birth and a huge fan of the Habs!

1 -Player name and position. Gordon Bombay, Playmaking Center!

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf? Pass, always dishing it up like ice cream.

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league? New, hoping to become a future 1st round draft pick at some point in my career.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money? Yes, I get the basics of the site and as more TPE opportunities present themselves I think I'll be able to figure it out as I go.

5-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day) 5, if not multiple times a day at least daily.

6- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes, use daily.

7- What do you do in your spare time besides simulation hockey? What type of music do you like? Just some stuff so we can get to know the person behind the player. Outdoors, camping, hiking, fishing and also a nerd, so MTG, gaming, board games, etc.

Lyle Odelein III

Top shelf.

I am new, as for expectations, I don’t really have any set out.  Thought this sounded like a fun thing to do, so I wanted to give it a shot and have some fun!

I think I’ve got the grasp of it, but I’m sure there is stuff that I am missing and I’m willing to learn those things to make my player better and my team.

I’d say a 4, I’m at my computer for a lot of the week.

Have never used it before, but downloaded it this weekend for the league.

I like to play and watch sports.  For music, I’m a big fan of rock and/or roll but I also have a great fondness of jam bands.

Bobby Bobcalf - RW

What's a "pass"? I only know "shoot"

Yeah I'm new. I expect to have fun, shoot the shit, and make a better player.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?\
Yep.

Lurking: 5. Posting: 3-4

I'm all about that Discord life

Play video games, watch hockey, do outdoors stuff when there's not snow on the ground. I like all types of music except country.

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]

Bryan Lee - C - Two-Way Forward

Pass it to the open man unless it's a really good scoring chance.

Yes, and I'm hoping it'll be a good fun grind

I got the gist of it, and hopefully the guys in Montreal can help me further.

Between 4 or 5 for sure

I'm on it 24/7, probably a lurker though

Literally nothing, time is all I have. (Youtube and games mostly) I bump to mainly rap and old-school rock, with a couple of old songs mixed in between.

Bryan Lee - Centre - Two-Way Forward [S48]

Kathwyrm Hepbjörn - Center

Far side, send it right over to Ovi Island

[Image: Mkip4co.jpg]

Completely new, expecting to clap bombs and befriend moms

I do, being active is key

4-5

Yes

I'm a programmer and musician, I spend a lot of time playing guitar/drums, and lately building guitar effects pedals.

[Image: Kathwym-Hepbjorn-Sig-Full.jpg]

Center - #77 Kathwyrm Hepbjörn | Profile | Updates

1 -Player name and position.  Ravyn Tedisko - RW

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?  I take the shot.

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?  Yes. To learn more about hockey and have some fun not involving my children. 

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?  Kinda, I am getting there.

5-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)  5

6- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?  Yep

7- What do you do in your spare time besides simulation hockey? What type of music do you like? Just some stuff so we can get to know the person behind the player.  I am legally deaf. I like loud music and ASL. All kinds, I am eclectic. 

[Image: Tadisko.png]

Conrad Farrell
Pass
Yep. That it's fun.
Someone is helping me.
I use discord all the time.
Video games.