Create Account

Mike Izzy 4/13

Newest Draftee Esa Parmborg video!
Add it with the rest please...

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2019, 12:23 PM by chetib.)

@Mike Izzy

I really like the style of this video the motion graphics gave a nice touch. The look was unique and you made the most with what looks to be limited assets. I think the major draw back for this video was that it left me wanting more. I would have liked to see a bit more introduction to the player, some sort of stats, maybe even some hockey related content something to give me a feel for who he is or why this player is worthy of being spotlighted. Full marks for Audio on this one that song could not have paired with the dark themes any better. It gave me an uneasy feeling with thedark tones and if there is one way to gauge a success with any media creation it when elicits an emotional response and you definitely did that here. Good Job!

Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 4/6
Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 5/5
Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 4/4
Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 2/3

Scale out of 18
15 = 2.5M
+ 500k for giving me goose bumps

3M total

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights