Create Account

New Orleans Number One Pick Press Conference
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 08:56 AM by Serpe x 13.)

Excited to be drafted to the best organization in the SHL. Looking forward to answer all questions.

04-10-2019, 09:04 PMNictox Wrote: Congrats!

What are you going to do first? Please explain in at least 250 words.

Well first of all I want to thank the New Orleans organization for selecting me with the 10th overall pick. I am very happy I landed with on a team with many familiar faces and New Orleans was my number one preferred destination pre-draft and I got my wish. I am happy that I am going to a team that showed a lot of pre draft interest in me and I am excited to put on the New Orleans jersey for the rest of my long career.  After that I will need to take a few minutes to actually pinch myself and make sure that this is real because I never thought I would get to this position. To cap off the draft night I plan on attending my post draft party and having an amazing time because come tomorrow the work will begin and the end goal to make the New Orleans roster as soon as possible and give them a great chance to win.

04-10-2019, 09:11 PMObsidian311 Wrote: How do you feel about full frontal male nudity?

Personally, I don’t mind it. If you have it why not show it off? I can not wait till you see my pre game rituals in the locker room.

04-11-2019, 12:22 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Are you feeling any pressure following in the footsteps of the other legendary Specters first round picks?

I do not feel much pressure; I know that I am a high pick and that I can preform like one. The previous first round picks for the Specters are great players and I look forward to all coming together in a few years and taking the league over. Until then, I will have to beat up on them in the SMJHL.

04-11-2019, 12:23 PMBDonini Wrote: Interview Do you think you'll fit well with NOLA and who are you most excited to play with?

I think NOLA is the perfect fit for me. They needed a franchise defenseman and I will be that in a few seasons. They took a chance on me when no other team was willing to and I was sliding in the draft, so my number one goal is to help the team as much as possible and prove the other teams that passed on me that they were wrong. I am most excited to play with every from Scarecrows player and manager because I had such a good time this past season playing for the Scarecrows that I want to keep it going, but if I had to pick one player it would be Nicholas Williams because he is a GOAT.

04-11-2019, 12:56 PMSlashACM Wrote: Can you make it so Cain faces less shots pls and thank u

Hello goalie Cain, I would like to say that I love to block shots and I even more enjoy making more saves than my team’s goalie so you shouldn’t be facing many shots when I am on the ice. But I do like to score goals so you may face the occasional 4-5 breakaways a game but I am fully confident that you will stop them.

04-11-2019, 01:54 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: What kind of player do you want to build for the future? Maybe someone already in the SHL you'd like to emulate.

Thoughts on next seasons SMJHL and SHL seasons.
I want to build a offensive defenseman who can play both offense and defense at a high level. This past season I was able to block a large number of shots and lead the Scarecrows rookies in points. A player that I want to emulate is Scott Stevens, he is arguably the best defenseman to play in the SHL ever. He was a great defender and had some highlights on offense. I would like to be more offensive than him but if I could play as good as defense as he did, I will be in good shape. In the SMJHL I will be looking forward to going for a four peat for the Four Star cup. The Scarecrows will be returning a ton of players and our top 9 should be loaded for a long playoff run. In the SHL I will be rooting for New Orleans to have another deep playoff run and I think with some of the younger players stepping up that will happen.

647 words and double media bonus

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 09:05 PM by Nictox.)

Congrats!

What are you going to do first? Please explain in at least 250 words.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

How do you feel about full frontal male nudity?

Are you feeling any pressure following in the footsteps of the other legendary Specters first round picks?

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Interview Do you think you'll fit well with NOLA and who are you most excited to play with?

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Can you make it so Cain faces less shots pls and thank u

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

updated with responses.

What kind of player do you want to build for the future? Maybe someone already in the SHL you'd like to emulate.

Thoughts on next seasons SMJHL and SHL seasons.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Updated! Last call for questions!!