Create Account

Hagan on SHL Draft

HAMILTON, ON -- Marc Hagan, a top prospect in this draft, was seen as a top 3 pick by many pundits, experts, and himself. He has, however, been taken 23rd overall, in the 2nd round, by the Edmonton Blizzard, in a shock to the entire sports world. How has one of, if not the best, SMJHL players in some time been allowed to fall so far? Hagan finished 8th in rookie scoring in the SMJHL regular season, turning in a great 2-way performance with 20 points. He then lead rookie scoring in the playoffs, with 7 points over 12 games, more than players who played as many as 19 games in the postseason. Hagan had the following to say.

"Yeah, it's pretty fuckin' ridiculous. Are those other GMs even paying attention? What an absolute joke. You got guys like fuckin' Jax Duggan going ahead of me? Are the GMs in Winnipeg stupid, maybe a little slow? I mean, on the one hand, at least I don't have to live in fuckin' Winnipeg, but on the other hand, what a joke to not take me first overall. And then to drop all the way to the 2nd round? Are these GMs out of their minds? Are they [redacted for vulgarity]? Apparently they are! Taking dusters ahead of me, guys that can barely skate, can't score, and are about as good as trying to tell a pylon to find the back of the net. I can tell those organizations that didn't take me where I should've gone, they won't ever see me play in their jersey, that's a fact. Passing over a franchise player like that, guys must be drunk or high in their offices. I'm about to go get hammered, and plot how I absolutely obliterate everyone that got taken ahead of me. Look out, 'cause I'm going for the MVP next season, make those fuckers think twice."

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Love the fire, Blizz got a gem

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

i like it..thats bold!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Big oofs, top scoring rookie defensemen apparently isnt anything to Hagan

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Blizzard

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Hagan,
You got treated like a "Hellboy" remake, and the worst thing is now you're a BluToyDog...sad.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

04-11-2019, 06:05 PMWawazat Wrote: Hagan,
You got treated like a "Hellboy" remake, and the worst thing is now you're a BluToyDog...sad.

Jealous?

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

04-11-2019, 06:05 PMWawazat Wrote: Hagan,

A lot of people go to sleep at night praying they'll be a BTD one day.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

[Image: aakhir-kehna-kya-chahte-ho-gif-1.gif]

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa