Create Account

2x ViN 4/14
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 03:25 PM by ViN.)

[Image: 47dAt67.gif]@ItssYoBoiDaLegend

[Image: eqgOuKF.gif] @lizzywho

[Image: Y0mzHbI.gif] @birdwatcher69

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

04-11-2019, 02:00 AMViN Wrote: [Image: 47dAt67.gif]@ItssYoBoiDaLegend

Love it.  Blizzard

04-11-2019, 02:00 AMViN Wrote: [Image: eqgOuKF.gif]

Thanks for the sweet sig, man!

[Image: 57762_s.gif]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]    [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

nice work thanks!!!

[Image: N6rDTb0.png]
                                                   [Image: NVUyuKG.png]

SPENCER MACLEAN///C///ANCHORAGE ARMADA///350TPE
                                                                   Player Update Page      Player Page

Love your gif sigs!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Sig 1 = 8/10 = 825k
Sig 2 = 8/10 = 825k
Sig 3 = 8/10 = 825k

Honestly, it would be kind of hard for me to grade these differently because they have the same elements on each of them. They all have a jersey change, they all have the same text gradient overlay style on them, and they are all gifs. So it def makes it easier for me when writting this. The only things I have a problem with on these ones are the creativity aspect (since they are all the same) and also the grainy effect and low quality of the render. It is really tough to see the renders face well. I am not sure what it is, maybe if its because of the GIF finish or because you went a little too crazy with the editting. But it is too sharp and too grainy for me. Fix those and maybe a little stock work to blend it really well all together and you have an amazing recipe for a 10/10

TOTAL: 2.475mil

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature