Create Account

S47: Interested prospects thread

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Nick Connolly, LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Play maker with a focus on assisting 

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 5+

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I'm 26 and a big Devils Fan. Work for a large bank managing money in the stock market. Love to hit the gym, be active, but also game in my downtime. 

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 26

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes!

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? To grow my skill set to be able to help whatever team I'm on win. 

8. How many seasons would you like to stay in the J? 2-3

9. Please post your favorite meme
Alright then. You keep your secrets.

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Surely!

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Simon LeBlanc, Defense
2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
More of a defensive role
3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
At least 6 yeah
4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I'm still a student, I play guitar, I love hockey
5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 
6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
Yes I do, I don't really use it that much but I don't mind using it 
7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
Entering in the SHL, and maybe become a legend, who knows?
8. How many seasons would you like to stay in the J?
As long as I can
I mean, I couldn't choose just one
10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Yes, would be nice

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Biz Nasty --- Goalie
2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Brick wall
idk but ill be one once a day usually at least
4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I like golf and beer
Yes
many rings
I would get banned lol
10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Fer sher bud

[Image: nasty.png]

It should be linked, LW Heikki Jaakola

Finding as many scoring opportunities for linemates as possible. Maybe chip in with some goals myself too.

Depends how much work I have each week, but I am online at least an hour or two per day

I'm a boring person who has a job. Not really a lot of hobbies, but I like playing video games and I've been trying to learn playing piano for few months now (or keyboard since I can't afford a real piano).

Late 20s.

Yeah, I have it usually on when I'm on my PC.

Winning.

My meme game is incredibly weak, sorry.

Yeah, sure.

RW - Larry Sweeney

Scoring

15ish

I like sports and video games. I am returning to the league after many seasons away. Sarcastic but enjoy chatting with others.

ToastCharger#1004

My second HOF player.

[Image: Haitchface_2.jpg]

Yes

Satoshi Zizagooney - D

OFD

I watch hockey

You don't need to know

Yes

Be in the HOF

I don't care

I don't have a favorite meme

It doesn't bother me, send me as message you want

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

-I am Gabriel Johnson, a right-handed offensive defenceman.

-I want to be an offensive defenceman who thrives on being fast and a strong passer. I will look to improve those aspects of my game, along with the defensive aspect to avoid being a liability in defence.

I will usually have 6+ hours free a week, but with final exams coming up it may be more like 3 for around a month.

-I am a big fan of both soccer and hockey (mostly the former, but I'm regaining my love for hockey). I'm currently in college, but may temporarily leave in order to work a full-time job for a bit.

-I am 20 years old.

-Yes, and only semi-occasionally. I can be more active on the team channel than on others, though.

-I want to become a defenceman with elite offensive instincts, while also having the defensive capabilities to be reliable at the other end of the rink. I also want to become a quarterback for the powerplay who can dictate play from the blueline in the offensive zone.

-However long it takes for me to make it to the big show. I'll give my all for however long I need to spend there.

I'm on my phone atm so I don't have access to my absolute favourites, but this one always makes me chuckle. https://i.redd.it/49ujcxzby1n21.jpg

-Absolutely! I'm very open to that if need be.

[quote pid='2610736' dateline='1554967558']
Hey 
Quote:1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

Lyle Odelein III - Defender 

Offensive defenseman.

Playing and watching sports, audio books, games. Married, no kids.

Just installed it for this.

Win it all.

3 seasons 

Your favorite meme

For sure.

[/quote]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Gordon Bombay, Center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Pass first, faceoff dominant playmaking center

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I'm an accountant who likes the outdoors and has a nerdy side.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 30

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yup, jut about everyday, usually multiple times a day.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Become a future 1st round draft pick.

8. How many seasons would you like to stay in the J? As many as the team needs and I see fit.

9. Please post your favorite meme https://www.pinterest.com/pin/397442735845498762/

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) I was with you guys to wrap up the previous season so you know where to find me Smile

Bobby Bobcalf, RW

Elite Sniper

Way too many (6+)

I like board games, video games, hockey, outdoors stuff. I'm super laid back but still competitive when it comes down to it. I'm also a software developer so I'll probably end up making an app or two involving this

Yes and yes

50 in 07 19

As little as possible. Gotta get up to the big league

[Image: a69.png]

Hit me up in here or in the discord (nubbed#6969)

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]

Linked in my signature

I want to be a playmaking-centre that also focuses in the defensive zone, and sometimes chip in a couple of goals as well.

Minimum about 5 and maximum about 10 hours per week.

Love playing all sorts of sports, and currently in high school with a lot of time in hand.

High Schooler

installed it for this and will probably have it open 24/7

To try and help my team win as much as they can, and it starts off with me being active

At least a season or two, probably not three but that depends on how active I am.

[Image: 0kwqqji5l5b21.png]

Yeah sure why not

Bryan Lee - Centre - Two-Way Forward [S48]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?  Ravyn Tedisko - RW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?  A defensively responsible scorer.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)  15-ish

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)  I am a mom of three, soon-to-be step-mom of three more. Engaged for two years to Obsidian311. Some college (wasn't my thing). I like to talk, often get told I over share. I feel like people hide too much. I am an open book about 90% of my life. I love to sing. I have traveled through Europe. I have a lot of random hobbies, after all I am a woman lol

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)  26

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?  Yes, yes I do and very much so yes. Darkened.Rose.16#1138

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?  To end up in the Hall of Fame. 

8. How many seasons would you like to stay in the J?  As long as it is beneficial to myself and the team, unless I am called up by my draft team. 

9. Please post your favorite meme  [Image: nscqkc3929011.jpg]

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)  Absolutely 

[Image: Tadisko.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 03:58 PM by AnalogDeath.)

Quote:
Conrad Farrell RW
I don't know
Depends on what I have going on but, at least 10
Photo editor (on iPad), Photographer (on iPad) and
0-100
Yes and yes
Success
As long as it takes.
(PizzaTime.png) can send in discord.