Create Account

The Joe Kast Podcast Questions Thread!

Answered! Thanks!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

What teams are on the downswing and don't have as bright of a future?
On the other hand, what teams are heading in the right direction?
Thoughts on what you think the SHL will do differently for the next round of expansion? Do you think they'll add 2 or 4 teams?

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Go through the depth of the Specters. Center, Winger, Defense, Goalie. Any good prospects for these positions coming up soon? Any positions you need more prospects for?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Hey Joe!

So you’ve done a handful of enjoyable joe K podcasts now.... now that you have your feet wet, are there any additions to the show weather it’s specific content or certain segments that you may want to add in the future?

Is a Calgary vs Nola in the post season one of your dream match ups and if that happens this season, what are the exciting aspects of that series for you?

Izz -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

How long do you think you'll keep going with JoeK as a player? We're seeing more and more S31 players retire with Toivo Kosonen gone now, just a handful of you left.

You guys are finally hitting the ice for the playoffs after the wildcard rounds, what are some matchups you'd like to have and which would you like to avoid? If you make it to the finals, who would you like to see come out of the East? Do you want to beat the best? Maybe get revenge against Buffalo?

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Answered! Thanks!!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Hey, you mark. Don't bury Prince Devitt and Karl Anderson and the Original Bullet Club like that, or I'll get HHH's Golden Shovel and bury you to the ground. Anyways, let's get to the questions.

Thoughts on Double Or Nothing? AEW got a good start. I've said this in the Wrestling Discord *cheap pop, discord invite in somewhere in the General Discussion Forums, you can also catch episodes of the JoeKast in there as well* when I got done watching the show, I'm intrigued how the match quality will be like with their weekly show running as well in future PPV's. Also Moxley showing up and basically already alone this past month, has done more then he's done in the past few years with WWE, is just remarkable.

And also since the Specters season is over, what you're looking forward to next season from New Orleans?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 05:34 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hey Joe,

So Calgary has made the challenge cup finals in just there Second season of a rebuild and you have had a Birdseye view on there road to get there, how were they able to get to this point this quick and what are some of the things that have made the team successful?

Also, the end of an era has come within the PT department as Izzy bids ado. How did we do the past 5 seasons?

Izz-

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Whats your opinion on Mighty Taco?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

What are you most excited for the upcoming draft?

Talk about who the Specters are calling up and what they bring to the team.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 05:43 PM by esilverm.)

ranch or no ranch with buffalo wings?

A lot Very active players are retiring and recreating this next season. How do you expect this to shape the future of the SHL’s standings and playoff races? Do you expect this to affect your team’s chances of a challenge cup?

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

IIHF is coming up, but asking for IIHF predictions is boring. As a former IIHF Federation Head, I'd love to hear your impartial opinions on a couple of ideas bouncing around the heads of ... heads. Lel.

- The SHL and SMJHL allow rosters featuring up to 22-23 players, but IIHF rosters are capped at 20 players. Should the IIHF allow 22 players? If so, should it be an open 20-22 roster allowance like the SHL or should you be forced to roster 22 players.
- Thoughts on the allowance of position swaps in IIHF?
- Back in your day *shakes cane* inactive players couldn't be rostered in favor of active players with 250 TPE. Now, the cutoff is 351 *applied* TPE, so basically inactives can always be chosen over SMJHL players. Are you a fan of this change from a few seasons ago.

CFJ already asked about Double or Nothing, so I'll ask you about Takeover XXV since I will have watched it before I listen to you.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 06:08 PM by FuzzSHL.)

Are you a fan of poker (Texas Hold 'EM)? If you are, how would you feel about an SHL poker night?

Which former SHL player do you tihnk would have the most valuable autograph? Current? Which prospect do you think would, after they retire, have the most valuable autograph?

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Talk about the future of NOLA. Current prospects being asked to be an important part of the team right away. Think they can handle it?
Expectations for Fox, Slothface, and myself?

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 06:22 PM by Bonk.)

How was it meeting another SHLian?

Were you shocked to see that some who knows Esa was unable to finish the wings he had ordered?

What are you thoughts on the finals? Was Driftwood haunted by the ghost of McDoodle?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius