Create Account

After Draft
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019, 05:13 PM by ItssYoBoiDaLegend.)

Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard with the 33rd Pick Selects Savoli Tankovic. 

2x Media

Surprisingly picked ahead of a lot of the competitors I thought would be picked ahead of me. Great thing for me is now I am confident that I could get the job done. I am now gonna focus on winning a cup in Detroit. We have a lot of talent in that locker room. I know what I need to do to grow as a player, and as a teammate. I will do everything in my power for Detroit, and Edmonton to win championships. I have also decided to change my number from 98 to 55 to signify a new stage in my career. After the draft I headed back to Detroit to get ready for the next season. I will be taking another weekend down in Sweden with my old coaches to get even more practice in, and get ready for international play as well. Looking to be a guy who they can rely on in Edmonton, Detroit, and Sweden. 

The classic part about this draft is my parents were crying, and it has become a great level of happiness for my family. They have become excited for the opportunity, and have also come to my new Apartment complex in Edmonton. I feel super secure about in my position as a Edmonton Blizzard. I hope to be here for a long time. Another good thing for me is I have now agreed on a 3 Year Deal for 3 Million a Year. I am happy with what I can bring to the table, and I am happy that I can contribute to Edmonton winning Championships. I am going to be a selfless player, and do everything in my power to win championships for the Edmonton Blizzard.

Savoli after a great Draft has also decided to change up his look on and off the ice, the old long hair is now gone, and will bring in a new look with a shorter hair cut. Savoli Tankovic wants to show he has grown as a player of the Edmonton Blizzard, but also wants to show that he will mature over the years. 

SHL Draft Success. After looking through the draft. Savoli was taken higher than anticipated 45=>33.

It just shows that the team has a lot of trust in me being a player that can contribute to their team. I hope I can be successful in not only Edmonton, but Detroit, and anywhere I go.

Looking at the upcoming season what are you focused on?

I think I am focused on becoming a great Defender, and Focusing on Scoring in the back end for the team. We hope to become better defensively, and if I need to help out on defense then it's what I am going to do.

Blizzard Falcons Blizzard Falcons Blizzard Falcons Blizzard Falcons Blizzard Falcons Blizzard Falcons Blizzard Falcons WE ARE THE FALCONS, AND WE ARE THE BLIZZARD!!!! WE FIGHT WE WIN HOCKEY GAMES WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS. 

Also new coming to Edmonton...

And we hit the ice like..... ooh
All day like
All night like
offense like
defense like
Goaltenders like
And we hit like
And we score like
And we win like
Champions like
and we legends like
and we hall of famers like
and we the Greatest like

Welcome to Edmonton, Welcome to Detroit.... You will not beat us on our ice.

Great pick at 33, the upside on this guy is out of this world.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

He’s yo boy. Welcome to the show bud Blizzard

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride