Create Account

Jobs for twitter insiders?

Someone made a Bob McKenzie account and it was a great account to follow before the draft.
Can we make this a regular thing? I think it'd improve the user experience significantly because right now it's difficult to keep track of transactions/rumors.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

woah i love this idea

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Yes please #insiderrrr

[Image: lebbish.gif]

marc maiwerds > all

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

In before Sameuel SHL starts

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

remember the last insider? @Samee

It’s too difficult to not piss people off.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

A little excitement is always fun

The accounts either regurgitate already public information or they leak private information. Neither is particularly appealing from my POV. But from the perspective of a non-GM player I can definitely see how fun it would be.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I like this. It would have to be regulated a bit though. Don’t want people leaking sensitive information. Maybe before a trade is posted they can contact the insider to post media about possible trade in the works? Or if someone goes on the block they can post about it. It should be discussed as it does add realism. Maybe instead of an “insider” it could be a beat writer?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Yeah, the last "insider" was threatened with a suspension if he didn't reveal his sources because GMing is serious business, so I wouldn't get your hopes up on this becoming a league job or even something that gets to hang around much longer as just a plain-Jane Twitter account. Which is a damn shame, because I really enjoy it.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

why is league so butthurt about leaks

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Ya. As fun as it may be it's not really something that would work.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 08:14 PM by Eggy216.)

04-12-2019, 08:01 PMztevans Wrote: Yeah, the last "insider" was threatened with a suspension if he didn't reveal his sources because GMing is serious business, so I wouldn't get your hopes up on this becoming a league job or even something that gets to hang around much longer as just a plain-Jane Twitter account.  Which is a damn shame, because I really enjoy it.

I really enjoy it too, but I also recognize why the GMs aren't big fans.

Plus not everything fun has to become a job.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

04-12-2019, 08:14 PMEaster Eggy Wrote:
04-12-2019, 08:01 PMztevans Wrote: Yeah, the last "insider" was threatened with a suspension if he didn't reveal his sources because GMing is serious business, so I wouldn't get your hopes up on this becoming a league job or even something that gets to hang around much longer as just a plain-Jane Twitter account.  Which is a damn shame, because I really enjoy it.

I really enjoy it too, but I also recognize why the GMs aren't big fans.

Plus not everything fun has to become a job.

Are you trying to imply updating is fun

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page