Create Account

Jobs for twitter insiders?

this league is too pathetic to take in an insider until people start getting pissy and throw around suspension threats

04-16-2019, 11:05 AMSamee Wrote: this league is too pathetic to take in an insider until people start getting pissy and throw around suspension threats

#freeally
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 11:36 AM by WannabeFinn.)

04-16-2019, 11:05 AMSamee Wrote: this league is too pathetic to take in an insider until people start getting pissy and throw around suspension threats
have you still not learned from your mistake? Lmao

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I like the insiders being anonymous and using twitter to get news out there, some GMs might get pissy, but they don't know who to be mad at.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

04-12-2019, 08:17 PMztevans Wrote:
04-12-2019, 08:14 PMEaster Eggy Wrote: I really enjoy it too, but I also recognize why the GMs aren't big fans.

Plus not everything fun has to become a job.

Are you trying to imply updating is fun

Why no one else congratulated you on this Tucker Carlson level redirect I have no idea

04-16-2019, 12:59 PMGCool Wrote:
04-12-2019, 08:17 PMztevans Wrote: Are you trying to imply updating is fun

Why no one else congratulated you on this Tucker Carlson level redirect I have no idea

I thought it was a pretty good one.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page