Create Account

VOTING OPEN: S47 Offseason Contest - All are welcome!
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2019, 09:32 PM by Eggy216.)

[Image: CxNuqJW.png]

Are you sick and tired of watching the Kareys and Wastys of the world have all the fun?

Have you always wanted to show off your graphical prowess but been afraid of how much your work would outshine others?

Do you have 5 minutes and a computer?

If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then you're perfect for the S47 Offseason Graphics Contest - now with 27% more paint!

We're looking for nothing but the best this offseason which means we're holding a contest for signatures made in the #1 program for graphic designers, Paint. The signatures can feature any SHL player you want, whether your own or someone else's (or even a bunch - maybe a team, a line, draft mates, it's up to you!).

But where's the fun in any of this if we're not pitting draft classes against each other? When we collect the submissions we're going to divide everyone into four groups based on your player's draft class (exact groups will depend on the submissions so we can try and keep the four relatively equal in number). We'll have two rounds of site-wide voting, one to determine the "final four" in which one person from each group will advance to be the representative from those drafts. After that we'll pit those four against each other to determine who is the #1 paint sig maker in the SHL, and which draft classes get the bragging rights as the real best draft of all time.

And as if that wasn't enough, we're going to be giving prizes to each member who has a sig in the final four! The fourth place finisher will get $1,000,000, the third place finisher $2,000,000, second place $3,000,000 and first place goes home with $5,000,000 and recognition as a true graphics god.

Rules:

Submissions should be 200 x 400 (these are signatures after all)

Signatures must be made in Paint or an alternative program such as paintz

Please PM your submission to @Eggy216, and include your player name/draft season in the body of the message to make it easier on me to organize everything. (Feel free to post your works in progress or final versions in here to get feedback or just to flex on everyone else, but official submissions will need to be sent to me via PM).

Deadline for submissions: Thursday April 18th

The first round of voting will begin on Friday April 19th.

Looking forward to seeing your graphics prowess on display!

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

This feels like a shot.

I have never been so close to maybe submitting to a contest more than in this moment.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

04-12-2019, 06:13 PMkarey Wrote: This feels like a shot.

this is like turning down karey's ai to easy

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 06:16 PM by storm.)

@everyone

you're going down

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

is it 100% pure paint, or are external images allowed

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

is paint.net a paint alternative

Obviously nobody remembers my paint sigs if the past. This isn't even a contest. Rolleyes

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

THIS IS MY MOMENT

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Does paint 3D count?

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Question are giant dick drawings in paint welcome?

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

04-12-2019, 06:16 PM.bojo Wrote: is it 100% pure paint, or are external images allowed

100% paint. You gotta be the next Picasso and draw your renders.

04-12-2019, 06:18 PMEsso2264 Wrote: is paint.net a paint alternative

I'm not familiar, but it looks like it might be photo editing software? If it does what paint does then it's fine.

04-12-2019, 06:20 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Does paint 3D count?

Also not familiar, but same answer as above - if it makes something that looks like it was made in paint then we good.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

[Image: VdF1D0O.png]

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

[Image: yCQ5F0A.png]

I needed a sig anyways

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]

04-12-2019, 06:25 PMEaster Eggy Wrote:
04-12-2019, 06:18 PMEsso2264 Wrote: is paint.net a paint alternative
I'm not familiar, but it looks like it might be photo editing software? If it does what paint does then it's fine.
It's kind of like Photoshop, but somewhat limited since it's free. That said, you can use it like Paint, I've done it often myself.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR