Create Account

2x slothfacekilla

I'm hoping to add 3 more random draft related sigs if I have time, but if graders get to this do your worst!  If random prospects want me to try something let me know

[Image: ARnEl1M.png]

@Rublic 
I've enjoyed your media so wanted to do Atlas swimming in some whiskey.  Feel free to use it in your sig if you want, I get the sweet cash either way!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 05:02 PM by Rublic.)

thats Fantastic! Thank you good sir! I shall Proudly Dawn My new Sig!

Cheers Cheers

04-13-2019, 05:01 PMRublic Wrote: thats Fantastic! Thank you good sir! I shall Proudly Dawn My new Sig!

Cheers Cheers

Cheers

04-13-2019, 04:53 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: I'm hoping to add 3 more random draft related sigs if I have time, but if graders get to this do your worst!  If random prospects want me to try something let me know

@Rublic 
I've enjoyed your media so wanted to do Atlas swimming in some whiskey.  Feel free to use it in your sig if you want, I get the sweet cash either way!

dude this is so good, I love seeing your improvements over time!

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

04-13-2019, 05:29 PMViN Wrote:
04-13-2019, 04:53 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: I'm hoping to add 3 more random draft related sigs if I have time, but if graders get to this do your worst!  If random prospects want me to try something let me know

@Rublic 

dude this is so good, I love seeing your improvements over time!

That means a lot man, you have no idea Cheers

colour scheme is sweet

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Sig 1: 8/10 = 825K
The jersey color swap and logo application is exactly what i want! A beautiful Willy in a first gen's prospect showcase jersey is exactly what graphics should be. Clever application of the viper's logo. get a distort warp and some wrinkles in there (puppet warp on displacement map, or an underlay + a multiply) will get this to the top level. Your colors are balanced wonderfully on the jersey. A step going forward: once you have the logo on the jersey and pretty balanced in the image that you cut out the original from, play with the levels so that you have a strong highlight and shadow (currently your brightest white is a tiny glare in the helmet, we should try to make it more. the shadow should be dark in the tightest wrinkles of the jersey and the helmet/hair/collarbone area, but its currently a little muddy, and the face looks a little flat). The whiskey background is a fun touch, and works well with the color scheme that was chosen for the vipers. the faded background player looks ok, but i feel like there is a better way to incorporate it. The text looks great in color and layerstyle. Maybe next time align the "ATLAS" to the "RUSH", maybe by increasing the tracking (as i think the font size is appropriate). Tom Wilson bonus = 75K. 
900k x 2 = 1.8M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History