Create Account

Oliver Cleary Pre-Draft Presser
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 10:59 PM by Leafs4ever.)

Hello all. I am consensus second overall to fifth overall draft pick in the S47 SMJHL draft Oliver Cleary. If you doubt my credentials, please look at all the scouting reports that have me ranked second to fifth overall. What? You claim there is only one? That’s nonsense. Even though you’ve upset me, I’m here to answer all questions about my play, the draft or anything else. What? I’m only doing this because no one has really contacted me? That’s definitely untrue because I am consensus second to fifth overall.

Ask away!

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

What is Oliver Cleary's Biggest weakness on and off the ice?

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 11:17 PM by JNH.)

Interview toast?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Going to bump this and make it a post draft presser also.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

04-16-2019, 09:54 PMBuster Wrote: Going to bump this and make it a post draft presser also.

This aged like fine wine

[Image: TB.jpg]
[Image: Skree.gif]

How do you plan on stopping Colorado this season, knowing that they will look to target a young defenseman like yourself when entering the zone? Interview

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]