Create Account

2x JNH 4/21
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2019, 01:13 PM by JNH.)

[Image: YLuqrum.png]
@Randominoe

[Image: Ju2pVkY.png]
@shutdown

[Image: lEwNxpj.png]

[Image: Rzmh8gK.png]

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

holy sex

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

killed it! thanks @JNH

04-16-2019, 09:43 PMRandominoe Wrote: killed it! thanks @JNH

betty white is so large holy Smile))

04-16-2019, 09:40 PMBDonini Wrote: holy sex

ty

I know I'm gonna post so obnoxiously much so Betty White gets all the face time

nice stuff

[Image: 3.png]

<3 nice work!

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

really like that connolly one

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

04-16-2019, 10:15 PMligma Wrote: really like that connolly one

thanks again :D

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2019, 04:42 PM by TnlAstatine.)

do me do me, these are so good

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Sig 1: 6/10 = 600K
The light manipulation really carries this one. The color change on the logo/jersey is very cool and matching it to the text and background really helps. The vignette effectively blends the player into the rest of the piece, and having it cover the name as well is a cool touch that not many others have tried. The color bursts around the player look good, but i think it could use some more flashes of color there. Good manipulation of the lighting.

Sig 2: 6/10 = 600K
I like the player's light manipulation, again. I'm not sure why the player's face is blurred, or if that is intentional. on the jersey, the logo colors have been distressed, giving them a cool glow. Based on the background elements, it looks like they were masked out, but then put back in and filtered. The lighting effects these in a way that makes them appear a little flat. they are appropriately muted, but i think contrast between the render and the background layer would help (particularly the upper body). the red scratches and distress marks pretty good on the left side of the composition, and on the right it looks like a damaged photo filter (which i think looks cool), but the red is a little bright through the middle and right and kind of steals the show. The text looks good, but i wish "outlaws" was more legible. 

Sig 3: 8/10 = 825K
The hand added light blue strokes of color are my favorite part by far. they work perfectly with the player render, the background, and the background details (whatever the red lines are). The distress effect to the right are great, and the blurring of the logos is an interesting way to make the render your own, and not just a picture of Panarin. Text is good too, fits perfectly with background, lighting, and thin red lines.

Sig 4: 8/10 = 825K
Great lighting, quality masking and edge work, and cool application of the background and flares/distress marks. I would have preferred a different position, maybe, as the mysterious high-fives occupy a solid third of the composition. The text is great and follows the action of the piece perfectly. Helmet highlights look great and still realistic.

Total = 2.85M x 2 = 5.7M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History