2x Flareon4043 4/17

[Image: kv6RmMi.png]
[Image: KIR5REE.png]
[Image: 1uTjBPM.png]
[Image: NKqPqYZ.png]

I was going for true-to-life jersey swaps on the NEW ones, for some context

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

While your style has lots of room for improvement, attempting the full jersey swap is a difficult task that I'm glad that you attempted. while these aren't perfect, I would rather see these than some hi-res image with an NHL logo on it, and matching the jersey makes it even more challenging.

Sig 1, 3, & 4: 7/10 +100K bonus each.
The logo distortion and warping look great. the lighting looks pretty good for what you have there, but once you start ironing out your color swap techniques I'm sure the logo lighting techniques will advance as well. When doing the full color swap, you're losing some of the texture and wrinkles in the material. a way around this is to use the replace color tool, and then mask out what you don't need. To add the stripes, the brush tool can be helpful, but use a harder one, or use the pen tool and then fill/multiply over white fabric. After things look as they should if they were still in the original picture (whatever you cropped them out of), play with the levels to ensure that you have a highlight white and a shadow black. this helps maintain depth. In the Zheng sig, the highlight white is the chinstrap, and the shadow black is the dark part of the helmet. if you balance the jersey correctly, you can also have an armpit wrinkle match the helmet, while the rest of the jersey billows in dark grayness. I understand that they are supposed to be skating through smoke, but its a little hard to tell, and the smoke's smoothness flattens the image further. Play around with the "camera raw filter" to force a little depth/contrast into an image that's already balanced. If you want more jersey swapping pointers, PM me. i'm not the best, but its a fun skill and the more prevalent it is, the more the SHL becomes its own thing, and less a celebration of other leagues. Kudos to you for the creativity and the attempt. great start!

Sig 2: 7/10 = 700K + 100K bonus
Great logo swap, and the color matches the jersey perfectly, so the lighting is done really well in that aspect. Your next step is to tweak the levels, contrast, and camera raw filter to show a little more depth in the player. The background looks pretty good, but you need more than a floating distorted logo to get ahead. if the player lighting was perfect and was deeper, it would be easier to get away with.

I really like your text consistency. its a fun typeface and gradient with just a subtle bevel. it looks great if you're doing an entire team as matching signatures.

Total payout = 3.2M x 2 = 6.4M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History