Create Account

S47 SHL TPE rankings

04-17-2019, 01:30 PMluketd Wrote: I would bet to say that there is definitely more people with 1k TPE as well as an increase ratio of people that got 1k TPE versus those who dont, if that makes sense.

That's what I'd be most interested in - that proportion of users who reach 1000. It's probably a fair hypothesis tbh, especially if you consider that it didn't take 1000 TPE to make an elite player 20+ seasons ago.

04-17-2019, 01:35 PMGCool Wrote:
04-17-2019, 01:30 PMluketd Wrote: I would bet to say that there is definitely more people with 1k TPE as well as an increase ratio of people that got 1k TPE versus those who dont, if that makes sense.

That's what I'd be most interested in - that proportion of users who reach 1000. It's probably a fair hypothesis tbh, especially if you consider that it didn't take 1000 TPE to make an elite player 20+ seasons ago.

thats what I was thinking. But I think if you can find the "1000+" tpe of that time I think you would see a proper ratio.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Fuck... I'm out of the Top 50 for the first time ever.... Regression pls.... staaaahp....

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

S39 could be the Top 5 sometime in the next season or two

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

04-17-2019, 01:37 PMZoone16 Wrote: Fuck... I'm out of the Top 50 for the first time ever.... Regression pls.... staaaahp....

youre just bad. time to retire

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-17-2019, 01:47 PMluketd Wrote:
04-17-2019, 01:37 PMZoone16 Wrote: Fuck... I'm out of the Top 50 for the first time ever.... Regression pls.... staaaahp....

youre just bad. time to retire

Only if you do it first.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Mom look I made it!!

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Race to 2k getting pretty close for S39 now

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda