Create Account

Mack

@Mack ... Way to take it upon yourself to carry the IIHF coverage this year. You made the offseason much more interesting with your posts. It’s great to see good members give back to the community.

Izz -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Thank you Izzy!

I had a lot of people reach out to me to let me know they enjoyed the IIHF this year and I am so happy!

You all don't realise how much happiness and laughs you bring me in this wacky SHL world. I wanted to give back a bit with my time to help others have some more fun as well.

IIHF is a great place to get out of your SHL locker room and meet some new faces. Next season we will go bigger and better!

Thank you everyone and much love to you all!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Hear hear, It isn't Perry's turn in the big league for IIHF yet but this is the first season I've been actually following it

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Wjc is boring

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-17-2019, 06:47 PMSlashACM Wrote: Wjc is boring

no one said that smh

04-17-2019, 06:54 PMFlareon4043 Wrote:

no one said that smh

I said it

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-17-2019, 06:57 PMSlashACM Wrote:
04-17-2019, 06:54 PMFlareon4043 Wrote: no one said that smh

I said it

well take it back bitch

Mack your recaps and everything have been fantastic, been loving my first experience in IIHF even more because of all of your work!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

IIHF has had the potential to be so much more for a long time. The addition of WJC and past/current coverage of the IIHF has already added a lot. Certain teams have really turned it into more than just an offseason team and it's really great to see.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

@Mack <3 You would really fit in on the best group of people in the league.... Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

04-17-2019, 09:37 PMErM Wrote: @Mack <3 You would really fit in on the best group of people in the league....  Blizzard  Blizzard  Blizzard

T A M P E R I N G 

/s

Take your Silly Behind out the wonder dome if you’re gonna be negative!

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

100% agree.  Exceptional job Mack!

[Image: stTNGclap_original.gif]

[Image: WcULpFF.png]

04-17-2019, 10:35 PMFlareon4043 Wrote:
04-17-2019, 09:37 PMErM Wrote: @Mack <3 You would really fit in on the best group of people in the league....  Blizzard  Blizzard  Blizzard

T A M P E R I N G 

/s

Don't tell Eggy, @storm

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

for a second i thought mack was getting thunderdomed and i was ready to shed mitts with whoever was td'ing him

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]