Create Account

Another Sarantez in MTL

After being selected 7th overall by Montreal, which by the way was a travesty, Padraig becomes the second Sarantez to play in Montreal. Pedro spent one season in MTL when it was still the Impact, still a better name than Militia and the name change was dumb, and Padraig expects to spend one season as well, unless there is a chance to win the 4 Star Cup in the second season.

Pedro didn't do much in Montreal during his time and disavowed the team during the name and color change, but now say he will once again root for them due to his nephew playing there and because the colors were changed back to the blue, silver and white that made them the talk of the town while he was there.

Now, it is Padraig's turn to head to the great white north and make a name for himself.

Time will tell if he can accomplish more than his uncle, but with his physical play, I wouldn't count him out.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 10:04 PM by JNH.)

Militia is such a dumb name. @Ballerstorm & @Copenhagen good job

edit: of course they're both inactive.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Padraig is a good boy

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

04-17-2019, 10:03 PMJNH Wrote: Militia is such a dumb name.  @Ballerstorm  & @Copenhagen good job

edit: of course they're both inactive.

I would have signed at this point if the name wasn’t changed

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2019, 05:41 AM by PenKnight.)

Being new I don't have the emotional attachment to the history.
However the Montreal Militia sounds pretty good to my ears.
IMO and that doesn't mean anything I have heard far worse fake names for simulation teams.
I for one hope to put in 3 to 4 seasons with the Militia building up my player as I learn the ropes from you veterans!