Create Account

When does the next season start?

I kind of feel like this offseason is going longer than last seasons offseason. Just wondering when the new season comes out.

Monday, preseason is the weekend

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Surprised we haven't gotten the All-Stars or the SMJHL awards, yet.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

04-18-2019, 11:54 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Surprised we haven't gotten the All-Stars or the SMJHL awards, yet.

Yeah, I was about to say the awards should have been out already, but I will give them credit its hard to run this.

ya seemed like we were rolling and then we had this week of.... nothing. seems weird

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

04-18-2019, 01:25 PMkit Wrote: ya seemed like we were rolling and then we had this week of.... nothing. seems weird

Ya someone tamper and cause a shit storm pls

04-18-2019, 01:58 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
04-18-2019, 01:25 PMkit Wrote: ya seemed like we were rolling and then we had this week of.... nothing. seems weird

Ya someone tamper and cause a shit storm pls

I got plenty of screenshots I’d love to share

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

04-18-2019, 02:18 PMkit Wrote:
04-18-2019, 01:58 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Ya someone tamper and cause a shit storm pls

I got plenty of screenshots I’d love to share

Thunderdome needs another 30-pager

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]