Create Account

Karey 4/21
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 03:30 PM by karey.)

[Image: LS7ke5a_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: 94HVesE_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

nice

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, and Ragnarr for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Is it just me or do they look like low rez?

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

04-20-2019, 08:11 AMSnussu Wrote: Is it just me or do they look like low rez?

yup wtf

are you on mobile too?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

04-21-2019, 01:23 PMJNH Wrote:
04-20-2019, 08:11 AMSnussu Wrote: Is it just me or do they look like low rez?

yup wtf

are you on mobile too?
No, PC

04-21-2019, 01:34 PMSnussu Wrote:
04-21-2019, 01:23 PMJNH Wrote: yup wtf

are you on mobile too?
No, PC

Yeah nvm I'm on PC now too and it looks low res. Weird.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

@karey Whats this

Low res iz my bread and butter till I buy a new monitor

Sig 1: 10/10 = 1.1mil

According to the examples, a text needs a gif or whatever to be a 10 but these are just so beautiful. Starting with the first one, the jersey change was done beautifully. The change of color also really goes well with the whole feel of the sig. The manipulation of the text is so tough to do and you really nailed it. The border adds so much of an elemnt and really doesnt leave it all empty. I also noticed you added a bit of lighting on Burns' face and it draws my attention there which was perfect. Well done

Sig 2: 9/10 = 950k

I didnt put this one as a 10/10 because honestly, the lines infront of Kane really bother me. Like I mentioned on the other sig, the jersey change is nice, the flow of the whole sig is perfect cause all the colors are the same and it blends in all together. The text is a bit rough to read but it was well done (Text is also the hardest part of a signature IMO). The only thing, like I mentioned before, the lines in freont kind of draw away from the sig. Its a distraction and makes me take a little longer for me to focus on it. And, the most important thing, these look low quality. Not sure if that was the look you were going for, like an oldish and grungey style so you left it grainy, but it just takes away from it

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature