Create Account

Kit 4/21
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 10:25 PM by kit.)

[Image: rH4IZU3_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Why does this look low rez aswell to me

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2019, 10:58 AM by karey.)

Sig:
The first thing that basically jumps at me is the text. Not only because of its prominent position (and size), but also because of the negative effect. It's a cool effect sure, but it can easily have the opposite effect, because it might become hard to read. In this case it's somewhere in the middle. The word "SMEB" is short enough so you can make it out, but I'm not too certain if it doesn't take away the focus from the render. Some parts of the smaller text above and below are definitely hard to read due to this. The choice of font works well, because it's clean. Anything too artistic would be too distracting. Unfortunately, the text pushes the render into the background. Usually the render is supposed to be the main element of a sig. I like the editing you've done to the player itself. The background is nice and clean and doesn't distract from anything that's going on in the foreground. However, my main point of criticism here is really the text. Make it about 1/3 smaller and move it to the left so it still partly covers the player and it would work just as well or even better. This is highly subjective of course Wink
6/10

Total: 600k

----
Karey edit:
**** @Carpy48 I'm adjusting this grade to an 8/10
I feel that the skill and effort displayed here are more nuanced than a 6.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]