Create Account

A Not So Private Message

04-20-2019, 05:55 PMSleepy Wrote:
04-20-2019, 04:06 PMMayuu Wrote: This a 100%

I was not needed in Buffalo until I had 900+ TPE.

Right like, does that not jump out to people as a problem? You create your player at 155 tpe and you're not useful to the team that drafts you until you gain 745 more. Doesn't that seem disproportionate? This is why people go inactive when they see the huge mountain in front of them. I can understand why many people wouldnt find the SHL fun if that's the norm. I think this is a bigger problem than what it's being made out to be. I'm not saying drastic changes need to be made over night but I feel like this should be something discussed in HO and a long term solution needs to be thought of for the health of the league in the future.

Mayuu, I'm not calling you out specifically. Just using you as an example. Luv u.

Also love you too sleepo

RETIRED

@Wawazat bro you're on the first line lol

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-20-2019, 07:56 PMSlashACM Wrote: @Wawazat bro you're on the first line lol

STL got autolined after like game 1 due to Sths being dumb

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

04-21-2019, 12:21 PMCampinKiller Wrote:

STL got autolined after like game 1 due to Sths being dumb

Lol RIP

Point still stands Tongue

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-20-2019, 01:09 PMKeygan Wrote:
Sleepy Wrote:But unfortunately, I think people tend to put wining and performing well at a higher importance rather than letting the SMJHL be a space for people to learn how the SHL works and how their player's builds will work. At most that should take 1-2 seasons. I'm not necessarily calling anyone out with these statements. I just wanted to throw some thoughts out there on the subject.

One million percent this, the SMJHL became who can win more cups in a row above developing and ensuring players success.
because winning cups doesn't equate to player success or development, right  Eyebrow

He had 1st line minutes and all special teams before he posted this

Honestly its actually very rare to find someone who is upset about playtime in the SMJHL, in my 21 seasons its happened a couple of times, this being one, Rush, Kovalev being other examples.......  and I shouldn't even count this because he already had 1st line minutes...

This whole "the SMJHL it's a development league" is silly, yes it definitely is that, but that doesn't mean there cant be competition?! Winning breeds success, develops players and keeps them around.  

Rookies see 4th and 3rd line minutes which seems very realistic to me with most teams running 2-3 capped lines the rookies slot in where they typically would. Hockey is a team sport.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa