Create Account

Donini 4/28
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 07:33 PM by BDonini.)

[Image: xWMkKJr.png]

[Image: CjCi3BJ.png]
Gif version:
[Image: 2v3mulh.gif]

PNG version (for quality):
[Image: 25u3z82.png]

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Yooo i think its time you make me one Wink

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

04-21-2019, 12:00 AMBruins10 Wrote: Yooo i think its time you make me one Wink

maybe i'll have something for you after finals Sleepy

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Sig 1: 8/10 = 825k
I really like all the elements that you added into this one, they are like Wastys in my opinion. The text work is really well done, the effects you added onto it blend well with the whole signature. The bottom of the render is well blended in and also well editted with like the filters applied to it. The only issues I have with this signature and the reason why I didnt give a higher grade are that the sig is really dark and that the render is oddly positioned. It botheres me a little that the head of the signature is not touching the top of the sig and that it is his hand. And this goes with the sig being dark. Usually you will add lighting to a sig either from the top of the sig or the bottom, never really in the middle. You added the lighting in the top right and it does draw my eyes there. My focus is on a blank area and also, the face of Hertl is dark and Im not drawn to look there. A little more thought I feel into the placement and feel of this would have been great.

Sig 2: 7/10 = 700k
I have problems with this sig. And the biggest one is the fact that this is extremely low quality. The render seems so low quality that its really tough to focus on. That lens flare you added is a bit odd, I think because you see so much of it rather than it being blurry/not the focus. You added something in the black part of this sig that I am still trying to figure out. Props on the jersey change but there really is some basic elements missing for this.

Sig 3: 10/10 = 1.1mil
I feel like everything I said above is what you did great in this one. The Gif version is fantastic, the text work is great as usual (you really have awesome text work), the lighting is where it needs to be aswell. The whole green throughout is amazing and really compliments well with the different shades of green. And also, something I am surprised at because it is a gif, this is the highest quality signature out of the 3. Well done Donini!

TOTAL: 2.625MIL

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature