Create Account

Clintafernious 4/21
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2019, 10:18 AM by Clintafernious.)

[Image: Jaakko_Spraypaintv2.png]

Not sure if info-graphics/stat sheets are allowed but I made this after the prospect showcase:

[Image: JJ_Prospect_Showcase_Stats.png]

Niceeee! That sig is a beauty

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Nice work on the jersey!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I love the stat card, real clean design

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Thank you guys!

We do not currently pay for infographics/stat sheets. i like this idea, though.  

Sig 1: 5/10 = 500K + 150K bonus
I really like this signature, and it is very thoughtfully put together. Although it is very visually basic, everything fits well together and matches thematically. As your foreground piece, the text works very well. the White is bright, the drop shadow gives it some depth, and the typeface fits the rest of the theme. The background is a little flat, but it looks good. the flatness stands out because of the lack of a middle ground focal point (in this case, your player render is a bit small). As the background currently is, the colors look good, the varying opacities and layerings of the splatters looks interesting, but its not enough to carry more than a 1/3 of the composition. Your player render looks really good, and the effort put into the jersey switch is evident. Switching jersey colors on black can be very tricky, but your depth maintenance of the shadows looks pretty good. Perhaps manipulating the light a little bit (camera raw filter) could give it some extra depth while not distorting the flesh tones too much. It could also stand to be a bit larger. The logo on the knee is a great touch, but I think the piece would have been stronger if the player had been zoomed in on a little more.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History