Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #144! (Contains No Heated Rant)

Happy Easter to the SHL. Regardless of religious affiliation, may you have love, peace and understanding today and in your future.

Easter being among other things, a celebration of Spring and rebirth, it warms my heart to see a new Rich and Adam Cast and Joe K contributing his own inaugural effort to our little community. Hopefully we have some other returning casters soon as well as some new efforts from others.

Anyway, here is the latest contribution from Bonky and I. It is a calm, peaceful and generally unperturbed affair in keeping with the season.

Enjoy The Big Slappy Hour #144!

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-144

Thanks to DJ Lukie Luke, Izzy, Crossfit and Joe K for questions and comments Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

An un PC bonk...a doodle’s story rant... This was a nice easter treat!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Not sure why I like this episode more than others

Ninja

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-21-2019, 09:19 PMSlashACM Wrote: Not sure why I like this episode more than others

Ninja

Well, we will cast no pod before it’s time

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

tututututut tututu

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies