Create Account

Hiring: Historian Committee Members

Hello,

It has been decided that I am to run the Historian Committee, but to do that I will need some good people to help with getting the history aspect of the league up to a satisfactory standard.

For now, there will be two potential titles:

1. Historian Committee Member: Will update necessary sub-forums and threads to the present year, will discuss ways to improve the way history is shown in the site, and will keep things up to date on a year-by-year basis. Members will be tasked with at least one subforum, more if necessary (whether by request of the member or a lack of members involved). Pay will be a $1 million base salary and 500k per subforum updated every season.
2. Top-100 Committee Member: Can either be separate from the historian committee title or included. Members will be provided a ballot for a number of players in the SHL and give them a rating between 50-99. The ratings will be averaged based on the members and the top-100 players will be featured in an article. Pay will be $1 million every season that a ballot is submitted.

This currently has no deadline date, and I will be adding members as I see fit. To apply, please send me a PM expressing your interest and providing some information about what would make you a good fit for this position.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Need more members plz

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

Can I be one to be paid for the Bobo box. I could add awards

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

04-25-2019, 12:26 PM.bojo Wrote: Can I be one to be paid for the Bobo box. I could add awards

I mean you should be getting paid for that, regardless.

I could use more members, but above all else I need Top-100 voters. Pay is $1 mil per season, and all you have to do is give a number (50-99, higher is better) to about 120 or so players.

Depending on the demand I may bump it up to $2 million.

Bumping

Could use some top-100 voters. $1 mil to post a ballot every season. Pretty simple gig.

05-31-2019, 09:32 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Could use some top-100 voters. $1 mil to post a ballot every season. Pretty simple gig.

Deal

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Oh hey, I sent Eggy this idea a long time ago. I'd be willing to help update.

Looking to hire some more committee members and top-100 voters for the upcoming offseason. Let's get some apps in.