ANCHOR LINK BISHES

SOUNDCLOUD LINK FOOLS

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Dunno man, I enjoyed the extra playoff round since I got to finally play in it. I haven't been in the playoffs since like S24. For you it as 2-4 days, for me it was 22 seasons. The Dragons Blizzard one was a sweep but Tampa Hamilton went to 7 and was pretty competitive.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Love the Zach drive cast. Really great slice of life there.

Totally agree with you on the smjhl playoffs thing and rhe extra round of the playoffs.

Very disappointed in you for texting while driving though. Not a good idea.

Overall, just very happy to have you back on board. I don't think your neighbors are going ro notice or care about you talking at a conversational level dor an hour once a week or so. Im sure that if they even did notice, rhey would assume you were on the phone or something similar.

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

04-22-2019, 02:39 PMBoomcheck Wrote: Dunno man, I enjoyed the extra playoff round since I got to finally play in it. I haven't been in the playoffs since like S24. For you it as 2-4 days, for me it was 22 seasons. The Dragons Blizzard one was a sweep but Tampa Hamilton went to 7 and was pretty competitive.

Not to be a douchecanoe, but doesn't that kinda prove my point? It took an extra round of playoffs being created to allow you to make playoffs by virtue of being on a team with a negative goal differential but somehow won more than West Kendall? With the other series involving a pair of 24-win teams? Is that gain, no matter how special it was to you, worth the lost time to the rest of the league? I'm doubtful, but I've spoken my peace on it more than a couple of times now so I'm sure I won't change your mind.

04-22-2019, 03:22 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Love the Zach drive cast. Really great slice of life there.

Totally agree with you on the smjhl playoffs thing and rhe extra round of the playoffs.

Very disappointed in you for texting while driving though. Not a good idea.

Overall, just very happy to have you back on board. I don't think your neighbors are going ro notice or care about you talking at a conversational level dor an hour once a week or so. Im sure that if they even did notice, rhey would assume you were on the phone or something similar.

Cheers

I rarely text and drive, but I know that guy would have called me within five minutes if I hadn't responded to that text even though, frankly, it was a work-related item that we had discussed much earlier in the day and his text was redundant and pointless. Not justifying the decision, just letting you know it's definitely my exception rather than the norm. Reprimand well-deserved.

I hear you re: the neighbors, but I really can't emphasize enough how anti-soundproof this joint is. You're probably getting more future drive casts, though, which sounds like good news for you!

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

The rant edition!

Ilike

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Good podcast it is good to hear your voice again

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius