Create Account

S47 HO Applications

The seats belonging to @adamantium and @TML99 are currently at the end of their term. Both are eligible to reapply.

Also I'm late as fuck this year and I'm sorry about that.

According to the SHL rulebook, anyone with a player currently in either the SHL or the SMJHL is eligible to apply for a position in the head office. A member may not simultaneously hold an SHL GM or Co-GM position as well as an SHL Head Office position.

The responsibilities of members of the head office include:

Quote:Taking part in suggesting, discussing, and voting on potential rule changes to the SHL Rulebook.
Daily maintenance of the SHL
Creating and tracking the offseason regression list
Organizing and running the SHL Draft
Keeping track of GM offseason duties

To apply, please send me (@Eggy216) the following:

Code:
[b]Username[/b]:

[b]Activity Level[/b]:

[b]Seasons on the SHL[/b]:

[b]Prior experience in the SHL or other leagues that could help you with this role[/b]:

[b]Main Issues facing the SHL and how you'd approach a resolution[/b]:

[b]Anything else you feel should be mentioned as part of your application[/b]:

All of the vacant positions will be appointed by the SHL Commissioner. The Owners reserve the right to veto an appointment made to the SHL Head Office by the SHL Commissioner at any time.

Applications will close on Thursday, April 25th at 11:59 PM Eastern, and review of applications will begin the following day on the 26th. (I'll be out of town from Wednesday-Sunday so I may not get to them right away)

Eggy
Shl

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

[Image: when-you-see-people-coming-to-your-work-...878049.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

04-22-2019, 12:37 PMTML99 Wrote: [Image: when-you-see-people-coming-to-your-work-...878049.png]

I guess i made a mistake

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

04-22-2019, 02:00 PMSnussu Wrote:
04-22-2019, 12:37 PMTML99 Wrote: [Image: when-you-see-people-coming-to-your-work-...878049.png]

I guess i made a mistake

LOL! no you're good, happy to see a new face apply, you would do great Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Bump

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

Eh, nothi g ventures, nothing gained.

NEWBIE THROWS HIS HAT INTO THE RING

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

04-23-2019, 07:22 PMProjectSaint Wrote: Eh, nothi g ventures, nothing gained.

NEWBIE THROWS HIS HAT INTO THE RING

*Smash Bros theme song*

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Just a quick post to say I’ll extend apps to tomorrow evening, since I’m not going to have the chance to review them until I’m back from Chicago.

shud i apply

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Apologies again for the delay, both Dangles and I got extremely caught up in things off the site this past week so neither of us had the time to look at the apps until today.

That being said, I'd like to thank everyone who applied for their interest and their feedback, as well as to thank @TML99 who opted not to re-apply for his seat for his time in the head office.

Retaining his seat for another two seasons will be @adamantium, who says I always say I don't know who he is when I post these so this time I guess I'll say that he's been an absolute model of an HO member throughout his entire time in the position (as I'm sure anyone who's interacted with him in that capacity can attest) and I'm really glad he's decided to come back for another two-seasons.

I'd also like to welcome the newest member of the head office, @SDCore who brings with him experience from the NSHL as well as recent experience as an S47 draftee with our new member experience, and in his app had a lot of ideas about how we can improve the process moving forward. We look forward to having his new voice in the head office for the next two seasons.

Thanks again to everyone who applied! I feel like the quality of apps goes up every season and I love to see so many people driven to make this league a better place.

Eggy

Adam more like dadam

Congrats @SDCore!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]