Create Account

The JoeKast #2!!

I finished up all of my left over questions, give some Season predictions, and have a rousing good time!

Thanks to @ztevans , @Steelhead77 , @Weretarantula , @kaath , @FuzzSHL , @CptSquall , @Obsidian311 , @twils , @slothfacekilla , @bluesfan55 , @Carbine , @fever95 , and @Nictox for the questions!

SOUNDCLOUD LINK

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

@JKortesi81, It was enjoyable to listen to again. One tip: can you record the next time on a slightly higher volume? Not as high as the big slappy big hour opening tune though Wink

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

04-23-2019, 08:17 AMgordieboom Wrote: @JKortesi81, It was enjoyable to listen to again. One tip: can you record the next time on a slightly higher volume? Not as high as the big slappy big hour opening tune though Wink

Sorry!

I may have just been too far away from the microphone or something. I’ll work on it! Smile

Update Page
Player Page

I love it!

Please do more.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Another great pod!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Why is my name teal Tongue

Nice Intro bud

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

I missed your voice

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

" Talk about the time you were most mad at anyone on the SHL."

Ontanis getting drafted to VAN :p

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

04-24-2019, 01:55 PMTML99 Wrote: " Talk about the time you were most mad at anyone on the SHL."

Ontanis getting drafted to VAN  :p

I wasn’t mad at anyone specifically then.

That was just all of life’s frustrations at the time boiling over.

Update Page
Player Page