Create Account

WSC 4/28

[Image: mBUP20t.png]

[Image: Wi8tzCG.png]

[Image: DeRLB3X.png]
@MCP_

RW - Tah Puhcheese

Sig 1: 6/10 = 600K
The player render is edited really well. the cropping, masking, and blurring look really good and do a great job of creating depth. The background matches the blur, but could be blurred a little more. The text is interesting but doesn't add much. The faded "X"s above and below the text box throw me off, im hoping its something cool, like a strikeout counter for a pitcher, but an SHL equivalent. I don't know, so I'll let it be. The typeface is a little clean for the blur of the other elements and the grungy splatter of the background. It might just be the tracking makes it look like an apple advertisement, while the rest of the piece doesn't match the feel. Great player render, though. Some more risks taken with the text, and this could be up 2 or so points.

Sig 2: 5/10 = 500K
This write up will be eerily similar to the first write up. The player render looks great, and the light manipulation looks very sharp. The tweaks to bring out the smaller details is very hard to do. Unfortunately, the beautifully created player looks like a sticker overtop of a blurred stock distress image. Two easy alternatives: blend them with a slight dark overlay (it looks like you tried this on the bottom, but it might be too gray?) or put a stroke around the player to completely separate him from the image. The text looks like just a plain typeface. It's placement is ok (filling the top third would have been a better use of the space, as opposed to leaving the left third empty), but the detail added doesn't commit it to the blur or the grain.

Sig 3: 6/10 = 600K
Great text (i wish it was centered / a wee bit higher). interesting layer stylings, line breaks, kerning, and it all fits the pop art collage that you've got going on. The background is pretty basic, but matches the text well. I wish you had used the second signatures render style here. The current one looks like a cropped stock image with minimal light alterations.

Total payout: 1.7M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History