Create Account

Summer Hockey Festivals in the UK?
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2019, 03:33 PM by TovinoThomas.)

Our club is looking for a hockey festival this summer, does anyone know of any decent ones? We used to do the Old Loughts tour but they are not hosting one this year! Something similar to that would be great.

Ideally we want 6/7 a-side mixed games (more social than competitive) with camping preferably pitch side or close enough to it! Not too bothered about location but further south the better.UC browser SHAREit Appvn

30 AUG
feST16 Stafford Summer of Sound Festival
Sun, 13:00 – 21:30
Stafford Cricket & Hockey Club, Brian Westhead Pavilion, Riverway, Stafford
Stafford, United Kingdom

https://www.neeapps.com/
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 12:42 PM by Briedaqueduc.)

@Nokazoa sounds legit

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Excellent Post! I would like to thank for efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this posts! Thanks for sharing. Great posts!

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

12-22-2019, 06:24 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Excellent Post! I would like to thank for efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this posts! Thanks for sharing. Great posts!
Would have been better if it was a pbp tho tbh

12-22-2019, 06:32 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote:
12-22-2019, 06:24 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Excellent Post! I would like to thank for efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this posts! Thanks for sharing. Great posts!
Would have been better if it was a pbp tho tbh

@TovinoThomas @evonmispets y'all got any info on who Peter Sarsgaard is gonna play in the upcoming Robert Pattinson Batman movie, set to release around 2021?

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

12-22-2019, 06:36 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
12-22-2019, 06:32 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote: Would have been better if it was a pbp tho tbh

@TovinoThomas @evonmispets y'all got any info on who Peter Sarsgaard is gonna play in the upcoming Robert Pattinson Batman movie, set to release around 2021?
@TovinoThomas @evonmispets what's best, Norton or McAfee? Can't decide between the two Undecided

The International Hockey Federation announced in December 2018 that the 2022 Hockey World Cups will be held either in July 2022 or January 2023. The FIH received the following final three bids for the Men's 2022 World Cup. In November 2019 it was announced that India would host the tournament in January 2023.
Host country: India
Teams: 16 (from 5 confederations)
https://www.androidfreewares.com/

01-05-2020, 01:38 AMevonmispets Wrote: The International Hockey Federation announced in December 2018 that the 2022 Hockey World Cups will be held either in July 2022 or January 2023. The FIH received the following final three bids for the Men's 2022 World Cup. In November 2019 it was announced that India would host the tournament in January 2023.
Host country: India
Teams: 16 (from 5 confederations)
https://www.androidfreewares.com/
no way

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2020, 06:17 AM by evonmispets.)

I always wanted to play hockey but I got a leg injury so now I cant play. But still love to see some hockey
https://www.mozzec.com/

Wrong type of hockey bro.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I am currently living/working for a school in northern france as part of my University degree, and have been lucky enough to find a hockey club in the town where I am living. I have got on with them better than I could ever have hoped, and they have expressed a large interest in coming back with me for a summer hockey festival tournament. I have no clue where to look to find one, but know they exist... Can people help? Thinking towards the end of may/beginning of june. Thanks!

lmao, he's still here

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

lmfao the mad man is back