Create Account

S46 SHL All-Stars
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2019, 10:30 AM by Flowseidon.)

It may be a little late, but folks after long deliberations, confusion on account of a new All-Star Head, we have tallied all the votes for your s46 SHL All-Stars.

We have a star studded lineup this year and there were definitely some close races in deciding who got each spot, but after a little effort, here we go, your s46 All-Stars!

We’ll start with the first team all-stars.

As forward we have Terrance Nova, Bobby Watson, and Teddy Cuddles!

An incredible trio of forwards, these guys have made many people second guess their draft picks and even more defenders look foolish out on the ice. Extra care has to be paid whenever they take the ice as they can turn an average play into an offensive opportunity very quick.

Any SHL team would have massive fear seeing them lined up across the ice, but if there were ever any defensive players who would relish the chance to take down these all-stars, it would have to be our first team defensive all-stars.

Ludwig Koch Shcroder and Tatu Makela!

Great pair here who are incredibly defensively sound and have some punch in the offensive zone as well.

Before we get to the goalies, I have to say that we have a dead tie topping the votes. Voted in equal positions across ballots means that a tiebreaker at this point would just be unfair, so we’re going to be filling up our first team all-star squad with two goalies.

The two goalies are:

Aleister Cain and Benjamin Blue!

These two goalies had killer seasons between the pipes and are getting rewarded for their efforts.

Second up, we have our second team all-stars. Incredible seasons all around for this crew as well

At forward:

Dick Skillstedt, Viktor Marius, Luke Atmey!

I’ve had the distinct pleasure (if you could call it that) of playing against these guys, and frankly they’re all super difficult to play again. Great seasons out of them.

At defense:

Jon Toner and Tigole Bitties!

Don’t cross these guys because they’ll make you pay. Whether pounding you in the in the corner, or making it hurt on the scoreboards, these guys can make sure any mistake you make is a bad one.

Backstopping our 2nd team all-stars:

Cedric Robinson!

Our championship goalie had a great season and there’s no question that he was a huge part of their success through the playoffs

Finally, we have our 3rd team all-stars. These players were very noticeable difference makers for their teams and are well deserving of some recognition

At forward:

Trevor Wilson, Dani Forsberg, Flacko Lagerfield!

Another powerful forward line. If you haven’t finished your fantasy draft, these people would be steals if you can get them pretty well anywhere in your lineup
At defense:

Tor Tuck and Ben Dover!

Another super responsible and super dangerous pair. You always fear playing against just one of these guys in the season, and a pair of them would just have forwards calling for a sick day.

Our 3rd team all-star goalie:

Kata Vilde!

Kata has developed quickly since the jump to the SHL and has clearly defined themselves as a clear contender in goaltending for the league.

A heartfelt congratulations to everyone who made one of the teams. Keep your eyes peeled in the coming days for our all rookie roster!

I’m looking forward to developing the all-star process through the coming season, so if you have any ideas please feel more than free to send me a PM!

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Well, thanks for the snub Cheers

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

yES @SlashACM we’re teammates again

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2019, 10:29 AM by Flowseidon.)

Wait a minute

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

All star gang

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Oh dope I actually made the list.

Doubt is a dream killer

04-23-2019, 10:45 AMsarmo Wrote: Oh dope I actually made the list.

You had 75 points and were up for multiple awards. If you really had a doubt, you're playing yourself.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2019, 11:09 AM by sarmo.)

04-23-2019, 10:58 AMGCool Wrote:
04-23-2019, 10:45 AMsarmo Wrote: Oh dope I actually made the list.

You had 75 points and were up for multiple awards. If you really had a doubt, you're playing yourself.

Yes but I'm just used to being snubbed here Tongue
Thanks yall!

Doubt is a dream killer

Proud to be all Star backup!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Boo pick one 1st star goalie. Create that controversy

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

@JT3 let's take that 1st team all star squad down tbh

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

04-23-2019, 11:28 AMAce Wrote: @JT3 let's take that 1st team all star squad down tbh
That’s the job for me and LKS

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

04-23-2019, 11:28 AMAce Wrote: @JT3 let's take that 1st team all star squad down tbh

You can't beat cuddles he's a GOD

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-23-2019, 11:47 AMSlashACM Wrote:

You can't beat cuddles he's a GOD

he's a bitch

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I miss the old formatting.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]