Create Account

Mike Izzy 4/21
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2019, 06:53 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

The official Calgary Dragons S47 opening video for review,,,,

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2019, 12:23 PM by chetib.)

@Mike Izzy
Really good, clean video. Production value was high on this one and I really liked the transitions used as well as the motion graphics that you used with all your name keys. While I am personally not a huge fan of rap music I can see why you used the music you did it works pretty well as an amp up music plus the "Clique" works for you guys as a team. As I was watching I felt like the edits needed to be a bit punchier, they just felt like they were just missing those good beats which might have given more impact to the music and cuts together. I also was left a little hanging on the end, maybe that just how the music goes but I wanted it to keep going! I liked the end credits to give a bit of context to players roles that you didn't get to during the actual playtime of the video.

Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 4/6
Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 5/5
Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 4/4
Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 2/3

15 = 2.5M
+500k for transitions that work really well
3m Total

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights