Create Account

Bottas Steps Down, Toner to serve as Panthers Co-GM

After serving as the Panthers co general manager for what seems like forever I've decided it's time for me to step down. It's been great to work with Wasty over the years and I've loved being a part of the Panthers organization with all 3 of my players. We've always had amazing people as a part of our team and it's been great to be a part of such an awesome group.

I've always thought that we had people who would do great in managerial roles on our team. I'm really excited for JT3 to get a chance in a managment role. He's an excellent fit for the role and I know he'll do an incredible job. It should also be mentioned that Glyc will be serving as an important part of the front office focusing on scouting for SHL Entry drafts. Glyc has been instrumental in Vancouvers recent success and hes great at identifying talent. Gone are the days of Wasty and I taking whatever recreate we got along with best. Wink

Thanks to all of the amazing people in the Panthers who have made my job so easy.

Panthers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

[Image: ph6tpojfd5y11.jpg?width=719&auto=webp&s=...31261b23ac]

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Good luck for your future projects!!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Nice hope you had fun man enjoy whatever is next!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

You had to be one if not the longest serving co-Gm. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Our working relationship was always so smooth and we always covered what we needed to get done. You were a big voice in bringing in some of the most legendary Panthers and will go down as one of the top management icons in this league.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

What a run! You're the best, dude. Always loved working with you in PHL and during my Foster tenure. Smile

Cheers

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

1) How is the title not "Bottas Steps Down, Toner Steps Up" ?

2) Good on ya, Boats. I wish you the best with whatever is coming up next for you.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

:( to u stepping down
Smile @JT3 good luck my man

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Good luck in the future!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

This is one of those things were the world just doesn't seem right with Bottas stepping down.
Sad to see you go but you will be nothing but great at any and all future endeavors.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Sad day  Cry Hell of a journey with the Panthers, I´m glad that I got a chance to be part of it for a while!

Good luck in time away from management and at the same time good luck to JT3 on the new job!  Cheers

He had a good run but some questionable choices

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)