Create Account

hewasajazzman 4/28

Sig: 8/10 = 825k

I really like the work you did here. I like how you used up the whole size of the signature, having a render touch one end and the text on the other. The text is also awesome because of the way it goes over the signature. Just some comments about the text for this. I really dont like how the overlay of the text makes it dark. And also, you applied some stocks over the text which really hide the text work. The text on here should really pop, and should really stick out rather than hide. Thats what I feel happened, you kind of did too much to the text. The jersey change and the color change of the jersey was well done. The only thing I see is like on his shoulders, theres some sort of black grainy qualities and specks, doesnt look too good. Not sure if you were trying to blend it into the background or if the jersey change didnt go so well, but its throwing me off a little. But other than that, really love this

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature