Create Account

Yoshimitsu McCloud awarded the letter A

The Anaheim Analyst
Yoshimitsu McCloud awarded the letter A
"Irish Ninja" is reportedly pretty happy about it, although he wonders what to do with the ownership of the letter A.
Recently, the Outlaws' GM pointed to Yoshimitsu McCloud as a locker room feature, noting how despite the Irish-born winger is far from being the best player of the team, he brings a lot to the locker, be it with his family or on his own, services such as cleaning the area from the wild Pokémon that have been a regular problem throughout California, cleaning the air conditioner or just handling media services and Make a Wish Foundation affairs for the team. "Despite his misgivings at hockey, McCloud is a pretty good guy," said one fan, "he might be (expletive) at the sport but he picked up my cat from the trees like... five times this month."

With that in mind, it was no surprise that Yoshimitsu was awarded the position of Alternate Captain of the Outlaws, although this piece of news wasn't properly explained to him. In a display of his usual naivete, McCloud understood this as that he had, in fact, been awarded the rights of the letter A of the Roman Alphabet, as displayed by his new jersey. "Honestly, I don't know why the GM gave me the rights of the letter A. I mean, it's cool and all but I'm fine with what I'm paid by the Pride and the Outlaws. Plus, I enjoy helping out the good folks that come to watch and my fellow teammates. So... uh... thanks, I guess."

McCloud has been looking towards increasing the standing of the letter A as a result. He contacted the offices of soccer teams such as the Atlanta United, Asheville City SC, Atlantic City FC, Alianza FC of San Salvador, Atlas CF of Guadalajara and Académica de Coimbra, plus other A-related people such Arn Anderson and the A-Team, citing that this would be the year of the As. He apparently wants The Hoosiers to release a follow-up to their old hit "Goodbye Mr. A", entitled as "Welcome, Mr. A". The Head Office of the Outlaws and the other two new captains of the team, Mathias Seger and Jerry Mander refused to comment on the matters.
Quote:491 words

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Congrats buddy!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I'm sure this will get awkward when he realizes Mander also has a letter A

Super well deserved, congrats Thun!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers