Create Account

Wasty 4/28
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 08:09 AM by Wasty.)

[Image: KrASPQP.png] @XLeafer
[Image: frsFu8x.png] @BDonini
[Image: 4u7p30V.png] (Custom Mask) @InciteHysteria
[Image: IMH1TcU.png] @"luketd"

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Heart

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

I'll never get bored of your work, Fucking incredible as usual man!

[Image: lebbish.gif]

too sick

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

04-24-2019, 07:45 PMLeppish Wrote: I'll never get bored of your work, Fucking incredible as usual man!
Thanks Man!! Cheers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Holy shit the goalie one!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Absolutely sick! Thanks @Wasty! Amazing as always, good to start Baby Haas' career with a Wasty sig.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

These all all great sigs again.

Sig 1: Great work with the render here, it looks very sharp, especially the face. You also managed to combine foreground and background nicely. My only complaint here is the Lethbridge logo which would probably require more editing. It's a difficult logo to work with, but the red border makes it look like it's still floating a little on top of the jersey and it's not 'part' of it. A little more morphing and blending here and there would do the trick. Overall I think this sig is quite comparable to number 4, but that one just works a bit better.
8/10

Sig 2: I like the composition you've used here with the circle element around the render and the text in the middle of it. It helps to draw the focus to the face and then to the name. Nice lighting work and compared to sig 1 the team logo looks much better in this sig.
9/10

Sig 3:
The best of the four by far. Great work with the entire sig, but the focus of course is the entire head of the goalie including the crisp face and the custom mask. I don't know how you could improve this anymore. What works well here is the sharped center and the slightly blurred background so you know where to focus. Great effects on the text as well which isn't distracting from the render either.
10/10

Sig 4:
I can only repeat what I've mentioned above, you really manage to draw the focus to the render's face by making it look very sharp while blurring the surroundings. The logo swap was successful here, it's hardly noticeable that you changed it and it wasn't originally part of the jersey.
9/10

Total: 3.825M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]