Create Account

Mauldin/Wasty

[Image: 02CuZpN.png] @Wasty

You made me one so i thought id return the favor. Honestly, I tried a couple of new techniques and it just seems like

1) The lighting that I tried actually does work
2) the gradient maps look pretty good

And to me, seems like i did too much and it didnt work out. But hey, id love to hear peoples comments about it, i love critiques

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Whoa! I dig it a lot! Thanks @Bruins10

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

04-24-2019, 09:28 PMWasty Wrote: Whoa! I dig it a lot! Thanks @Bruins10

No problem bud!

Yo I really like what you did with the name, it looks really cool!  I feel like I always struggle to figure out what to do with text, and what you did here is awesome with the effects.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

04-24-2019, 11:36 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Yo I really like what you did with the name, it looks really cool!  I feel like I always struggle to figure out what to do with text, and what you did here is awesome with the effects.

Thanks man! Yeahh text has always been the toughest part of sigs for me and feel like switching it up and tryinf things lately.

Just gotta be creative and see where it takes you i guess, thats how i do it

pablo picasso

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

04-24-2019, 11:43 PMBruins10 Wrote:
04-24-2019, 11:36 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Yo I really like what you did with the name, it looks really cool!  I feel like I always struggle to figure out what to do with text, and what you did here is awesome with the effects.

Thanks man! Yeahh text has always been the toughest part of sigs for me and feel like switching it up and tryinf things lately.

Just gotta be creative and see where it takes you i guess, thats how i do it

If you knew where my creativity took me.....

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

looks good

lighting is great

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]