Create Account

Borromini Cannellini Keeps the C

Hello, once again I am here to announce the results of the Vancouver Whalers Captaincy vote. Thankfully we were able to get this done before mid season, despite everyones best efforts, so without further ado, I would like to start with the first Assistant Captain.

The first player to get the A is Petr Mikulak @efiug

Petr had a dominant season last year as a member of one of the best first lines in the league. Petr finished the season with 20 goals and 24 assists ending the season with a very respectable +18 leading all right wingers, and finishing 5th on the list of top 10 for +-.

The second player to get an A is sophmore Jax Duggan

Duggan ended last season 5th in rookie scoring, and the top rookie defenceman for scoring. Despite issues in media and with other members of the league, Jax has been a leader in the locker room and earned the second most votes among players for his efforts.

Last but not least is our Captain, oh Captain my Captain

Returning this season as the Captain of the Vancouver Whalers is Borromini Cannellini @ArGarBarGar

Cannellini was, undoubtedly the best player in the SMJHL last season despite the rookie rebuilding status that Vancouver was dealing with last season. He lead the league in goals (25), was tied for 4th in the league in assists (29), points per 20 minutes (1.04), as well as appearances on the top 10 lists for game tying goals, power play goals, and plus/minus. 

We in Vancouver look forward to the remainder of the season, and as always, Go Whalers  Whalers  and Atleast We Aren't Halifax

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Whalers

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Borromini Cannellini... Now that's a mouthful!!

i thought argar refused to play more than 2 seasons in the smjhl wts

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

04-25-2019, 02:49 AMkit Wrote: i thought argar refused to play more than 2 seasons in the smjhl wts

Its actually the opposite, he refused to play any less than 2, Weve also got to show Halifax how a rebuild goes

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

04-25-2019, 02:49 AMkit Wrote: i thought argar refused to play more than 2 seasons in the smjhl wts

You can never have enough of seasons of beating up rookies with your capped build.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

04-25-2019, 03:04 AMSecondSucks22 Wrote:

Its actually the opposite, he refused to play any less than 2, Weve also got to show Halifax how a rebuild goes
I don’t think that’s true tho

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Classic misdirection.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

chanting and banging on table JAX JAX JAX

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .