Create Account

Kylrad 4/28
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2019, 10:29 AM by Kylrad.)

[Image: khfNaGQ.png]
@JRed94

[Image: dSQ71Bq.png]
@EuroCap

[Image: 4H6ysu6.png]
@Steelhead77

[Image: q9WQWBs.png]
@chetib

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Awesome sig, thanks!

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

damn that is nice. you the best, man.

That's an awesome sig thanks man!

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Sig 1+2: Since these two look rather similar in my opinion, I'll grade them together. Nice work positioning the render in the center of the sig. It really draws my attention, because there isn't so much going on in the background (or it's blurred out). I like the technique you used here, blending render and background, it works especially well in the blue sig. Both are very clean, but cohesive.
7/10 (x2)

Sig 3:
This is the most interesting one of the group. The black/white effect with red being the only color simply makes the render stand out. Great work with the logo on the jersey too and the shattered glass which only increase the dynamics of the sig. Both background and text match perfectly. I really like this one and it stands out.
9/10

Sig 4:
This one is actually a little similar compared to the previous one, but again completely different. The background is kept blurry and grey while the render's head and the text are the only colored elements (gold in this case) and they pop out. Blurring the surroundings is one way to draw attention to certain elements like the head/text in this case, but I don't like how the side of the mask is also blurry while everything else is super sharp.
7/10

Total: 3.05M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]