Create Account

JNH 4/28
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 05:37 PM by JNH.)

[Image: pFFnJKS.png]

[Image: sqFfghD.png]

[Image: t8wGUI0.png]

Sig 1: 10/10 = 1.1M
Fucking tight. The texture on the background makes the lighting of the background, the flare, and the player look so put together. Masking out the the visor reflections is not an easy task, particularly when moving the render to a sterile setting, but you've made it look easy with a bit of lighting control. The text has my head in a pretzel. it looks good but i don't know why. The 5% gray behind it looks cool? whatever, I'll shut up. take your money.

Sig 2: 8/10 = 825K + 150K Jersey bonus
This looks like a screengrab from a commercial (Backstrom's Ad), and the player render looks superb. the color swap looks great, but then covering it up with the masked inner glow was very brave. The careful logo placement, only to blur it out and obscure it with the dark fade. The text works and the contrasting typefaces look great when applied together, particularly with how many masks are going on with it. I wish the background had a little but more going on with it.

Sig 3: 7/10 = 700K
I really like the filtering and the use of the overlays. It all fits thematically very well. I wish the player render had been manipulated a little further. it feel like the exposure is just a tad different than rest of the piece (maybe its just the helmet?). The ink smudges look good and tie all together.

Total Payout = 2.775M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History