Create Account

SHL GM League

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but would anyone be interested in starting a GM league?

I dont have the simulator but we are at the perfect time to start because we are starting the real life offseason. Gives us time for the draft and the offseason and setting everything up. Plus, I feel like wed be able to get 31 people to each take a team

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Ive tried this maybe 2 years ago now. Its hard keeping a 31 GM league going as people just stop being active. I have the newest roster updates for NHL players on STHS, and would like to be able to do it again if enough people are really interested

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

I call Vegas

[Image: TB.jpg]
[Image: Skree.gif]

04-25-2019, 02:20 PMHoovuh Wrote: Ive tried this maybe 2 years ago now. Its hard keeping a 31 GM league going as people just stop being active. I have the newest roster updates for NHL players on STHS, and would like to be able to do it again if enough people are really interested
I think with the addition of Discord, everyone would be able to stay active longer and more consitently

But, at the same time. I think that GM leagues arent even that demanding. Sure, you have to submit lines every now and then but the offseason is the tough part with the draft and the free agency

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I'd be interested but yeah how would prospect generation/FA work

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Would be interested too. Claiming Devils if anything comes together.

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

04-25-2019, 02:42 PMSlashACM Wrote: I'd be interested but yeah how would prospect generation/FA work

When I had my league, @DrunkenTeddy had a formula to generate random prospects for future drafts. FA worked by players bidding in a topic.

Example:
GM1 offers a $3m x 3 year contract
GM2 offers a $4m x 2 year contract
GM3 offers a $3.5m x 3 year contract

Each of those GMs will get a certain amount of balls and then they are picked in a lotto style thing.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Dibs on the Sabres

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 03:00 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

04-25-2019, 02:10 PMBruins10 Wrote: Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but would anyone be interested in starting a GM league?

I dont have the simulator but we are at the perfect time to start because we are starting the real life offseason. Gives us time for the draft and the offseason and setting everything up. Plus, I feel like wed be able to get 31 people to each take a team

I've been in a few STHS GM leagues, they aren't bad, but I switched to FHM5 leagues, so much more detail in the game when you aren't limited to STHS attributes.

04-25-2019, 02:52 PMHoovuh Wrote:
04-25-2019, 02:42 PMSlashACM Wrote: I'd be interested but yeah how would prospect generation/FA work

When I had my league, @DrunkenTeddy had a formula to generate random prospects for future drafts. FA worked by players bidding in a topic.

Example:
GM1 offers a $3m x 3 year contract
GM2 offers a $4m x 2 year contract
GM3 offers a $3.5m x 3 year contract

Each of those GMs will get a certain amount of balls and then they are picked in a lotto style thing.

Yeah I still have that prospect generator somewhere if anyone needs it. Might need some adjusting I'm sure.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I’m calling Nashville

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

I call COLORADO

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

If we get this going give me hawks bby

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

calling the Isles if this happens. extremely down

[Image: Ozolins1.png]

Raptors  Mikelis Ozoliņš - D - Colorado Raptors Latvia

Dibs on PHI if it happens

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Fuck someone stole Colorado, if this happens I am Arizona then

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]