Carpy48 04/28

Sigs:
[Image: euz6pbh.png]
[Image: sVvFxVf.png]
[Image: NUXRErE.png]
[Image: 4LPLxIz.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Sig 1: 6/10 = 600K + 150K Uniform Swap = 750K
Preemptively, I really like your style. The high saturation/vibrancy isn't that common on this site, so it is refreshing to see. The jersey was cleaned up pretty well, and the wrinkles in the falcon logo look pretty good. The blur gives it some good depth, but it doesn't match the flat, in focus, background. The Swedish crowns look good, and the flares/overlays give them a nice depth/texture, that helps to elevate the text even more than the current layer stylings. The helmet logo feels like its a tad large, but it might just be the flatness of it that separates it visually from the helmet base image. With all of the highlights in the image, the player's flesh highlights don't match the those of the helmet or jersey. Its a very fun and chaotic piece, and the text looks very cool in tying in the collage.

Sig 2: 9/10 = 950K + 150K Jersey Swap Bonus = 1.1M
Perfect lighting all the way through. The player looks great with top control of highlight whites and shadow blacks. the logo's ripples and shading is my favorite part (as the Thunderdome recently noted). The saturation balance from the foreground to the back makes the whole piece strong. The team name on the horizon line was a careful touch, and the shading and layer styling of the player name was well done. My biggest concern was for how bold everything in the composition is, the player name's typeface didn't match the boldness.

Sig 3: 8/10 = 8250K + 150K Jersey Swap Bonus = 975K
Text looks sharp and matches in tone, color, and style. The background looks cool as hell, too. If that's a custom made background, I would like to know more. your exposure of the flare behind the scarecrow looks great and does a good job of drawing the eye from the sunset, through the scarecrow, through the player, and along the name. The jersey swap looks good, and the curving of the shoulder logos gets me excited, but the player doesn't match the lighting as much as I'd like. even if you just darkened the shadows and then threw in an inner glow to make the backlighting more realistic, this one really would have taken off.

Sig4: 7/10 = 700K + 150 Kersey Swap Bonus = 850K
The player render, and carefully curved logos look very nice. You're in a tricky spot between showing the details that you worked on/maintained and fading the player into the background. The aircraft carrier and jet look great and are complemented by the lighting filters, flares, rain, and distress marks. However, the player looks like he's in a hospital, with super bright lighting. The color change in the jersey is very good, but the jersey details are what makes the signature's parts contrast. The bottom right corner, we see a flash of gold; what if that was darker, and the player faded to a less sterile white towards the bottom? I'm really not sure, because the text matches the player very well, and the background image is the furthest removed part of the image.

Total Payout = 3.675M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History