[Image: 0l9JV26.png]

[Image: 06QcZtL.png]

[Image: 02CuZpN.png]

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

woa i know u

Sigs 1 and 4: 8/10
Sigs 2 and 3: 9/10

Sig 1: The render reminds me of better times, of when EK was still a sen. Nostalgia! I think its a touch overexposed, though, and not quite as sharp as it could be. To get it to work with a more minimal background, the render has to be hella sharp. Maybe darken it up a touch at the top.
Sig 2: y o o o o thats clean. I really like the big number text in the back. The two texts do clash, though, and the drop shadow is just a touch heavy.
Sig 3: the render is crisp, the background is clean, i really like the two white bars to box it out. A really good sig! But the lighting at the top and bottom is heavy, and why is it so orange for a whalers dman? :eyes:
Sig 4: This sig pops. It's really quite good! However, instead of lightening the borders, I'd say to darken them, making a more solid-looking sig. Try to make the main render pop out a bit more, as well.

sorry i couldnt give u a 2

9+9+8+8 = 825+825+950+950 = 3.55 mil + 200k to make it a round number and because these sigs litty titties = 3.75 mil

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e